MARK O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) has delved into his stats bible to bring you the best stats from across the European action on Saturday. Can they help you make some money?
Hannover 96 v Bayer 04 Leverkusen | Saturday 14.30
- Hannover have scored just 9 goals and kept 6 clean sheets in their 11 games. BTTS has paid out in just 1/11 of their Bundesliga games.
- Leverkusen have failed to score in back-to-back and seen BTTS bank in just 5/11 games.
Both Teams To Score – No (11/10 Paddy Power)
Paderborn v – Borussia Dortmund | Saturday 14.30
- Paderborn have scored 12 goals in the second-half of their Bundesliga games – only Bayern Munich and Wolfsburg have netted more – and 6 of their last 7 goals have arrived after HT.
- The last 5 goals that Dortmund have conceded have come after HT and they’ve leaked at least 2 goals in each of their last 5 away.
Paderborn to score Over 0.5 second-half goals (13/10 Coral)
Atletico Madrid v Malaga
- Atletico have W19-D6 of their last 25 home La Liga matches and they’ve won 13 of those 19 games without conceding a goal.
- Malaga have lost 10/12 games away to top-six teams.
Atletico Madrid win ‘to nil’ (5/4 Coral)
Eibar v Real Madrid | Saturday 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- Eibar have scored in 8/11 games since winning promotion to La Liga, including in 4/5 at home. They’ve also seen BTTS in 4/5.
- Real Madrid have scored 21 goals in their last 5 away games and seen BTTS in 3/5 league games now.
Both Teams To Score – Yes (11/10 Betfair)
Atalanta-Roma | Saturday 17.00 | BT Sport 2
- Atalanta have failed to score in 7/9 Serie A matches and have only 4 goals to their name. They’ve also only fired in 23 shots-on-target in their 11 games.
- Roma have W8/9 away to bottom-six teams and have kept 5/7 league clean sheets.
Roma to win ‘to nil’ (2/1 BetVictor)
Bastia v Lyon | Saturday 16.00
- Bastia have scored in 6/8 home games this season.
- Lyon have scored in 16/17 games this season but kept 0/5 clean sheets away with all 5 games seeing BTTS.
Both Teams To Score – Yes (10/11 Coral)
Guingamp v Rennes | Saturday 19.00
- Guingamp have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 16/20 home games and Under 1.5 Goals in 8/13 home games.
- Rennes have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/13 games this season and Under 1.5 Goals in 3/7 away.
Under 1.5 Goals (9/5 Sportingbet)
Hannover v Bayer Leverkusen – Both Teams To Score = No (11/10 Paddy Power)
Paderborn v Dortmund – Paderborn to score Over 0.5 second-half goals (13/10 Coral)
Atletico Madrid v Malaga – Atletico Madrid win ‘to nil (5/4 Coral)
Eibar v Real Madrid – Both Teams To Score = Yes (11/10 Betfair)
Atalanta v Roma – Roma win ‘to nil’ (2/1 BetVictor)
Bastia v Lyon – Both Teams To Score = Yes (11/10 Coral)
Guingamp v Rennes – Under 1.5 Goals (9/5 Sportingbet)