GAIN an edge on your Euro 2016 qualifying bets with the ultimate betting stat pack for Saturday’s games!
Luxembourg v Ukraine | Saturday 17.00 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Luxembourg have scored in 5/7 matches and 5/8 qualifiers have seen BTTS with 6/8 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Luxembourg have lost by 3+ in only 3/11 home qualifiers.
- Luxembourg have W2 home qualifiers since 1995.
- Ukraine have W15 D2 L2 of their last 19 internationals, keeping 14 clean sheets.
- Ukraine have W5 D5 L1 of their last 11 away qualifiers, keeping 7 clean sheets.
- Ukraine have seen BTTS in just 2/11 away games but they have scored 2+ in 5/6 away.
England v Slovenia | Saturday 17.00 | ITV 1
- England have W4 on the spin. They’ve not W5 on the spin since November 2008.
- England have not lost a competitive home game since November 2007 and scored 20 in their last 5 home qualifiers.
- England have kept 5 consecutive clean sheets now.
- Slovenia have W1 L5 of their last 6 away games.
- Slovenia have seen 1/12 games go Over 2.5 Goals and have L6/12 ‘to nil’.
San Marino v Estonia | Saturday 17.00 | Sky Sports Interactive
- San Marino haven’t avoided defeat in a qualifier since 2001 and haven’t scored in a qualifier since 2008.
- San Marino have conceded 4+ in 6/8 competitive home games.
- Estonia have W3 D2 L10 of their last 15 qualifiers and W1 L5 of their last 6 away qualifiers.
- Estonia’s last 4 fixtures have featured just 1 goal with 10/11 featuring Under 2.5 Goals with only 3/15 seeing BTTS.
Austria v Russia | Saturday 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- Austria have W5 D3 of their last 8 games and W5 D2 L1 of their last 8 competitive home fixtures.
- Austria have seen Both Teams Score in 5/9 qualifying games now and in 5/6 matches.
- Austria have only failed to score in 2/23 home qualifying matches.
- Russia have W22 D18 L4 of their last 44 games.
- Russia have kept just 2/12 competitive clean sheets now with 7/10 seeing BTTS.
- Russia have only W3 away competitive games since 2010.
Moldova v Liechtenstein | Saturday 17.00 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Moldova have D2 L4 of their last 6 games but have scored in 5/8.
- Moldova have W2 D1 L6 of their last 9 competitive home games.
- Moldova have scored in 9/10 home games.
- Lichtenstein have D3 L18 of their last 21 games, failing to score in 15/21.
- Lichtenstein have L14 on the spin away, ‘to nil’ in 12/14.
- Lichtenstein have avoided defeat once in an away qualifier since 2008.
- Lichtenstein have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/18 competitive matches.
FYR Macedonia v Slovakia | Saturday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Macedonia have W1 D2 L4 of their last 7 games, failing to score in 5/7.
- Macedonia have W9 D2 L4 of their last 15 home games, scoring in 12/15. They’ve only lost by 2+ twice at home since 2006.
- Macedonia have seen BTTS in 4/5 home games and Over 2.5 Goals in 7/11.
- Slovakia have W7 L1 of their last 8 games and have recorded 3 successive qualifying wins for the first time in 5 years.
- Slovakia have W9 D5 L2 of their last 15 away qualifiers.
- Slovakia have seen 10/15 competitive games feature Under 2.5 Goals.
- Slovakia have only failed to score in 2/14 qualifiers – both came against Greece.
Spain v Belarus | Saturday 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Spain lost their first qualifying match since 2006 against Slovakia and have now L4/7 in all competitions.
- Spain have failed to score 3+ in 10/14 competitive games.
- Spain have failed to keep a clean sheet in 5/8 competitive games.
- Belarus have W1 D3 L10 of their last 14 competitive games but 5/6 have now seen Both Teams Score.
- Belarus have scored in 3/4 competitive away games including games against France and Spain.
- Belarus have only lost by 2+ goals in two away games since 2006.
Switzerland v Lithuania | Saturday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Switzerland have W2 D1 L3 of their last 6 games, failing to score in 3/6.
- Switzerland haven’t lost successive home qualifiers since 2001.
- Switzerland failed to score in a home qualifier for the first time in 5 years last time out against England – 5/10 home qualifiers have seen BTTS.
- Switzerland have W1 home qualifier by 3+ goals since 2004.
- Lithuania have W4 L2 of their last 6 qualifiers and now L4/12 in all competitions.
- Lithuania have seen 11/13 competitive matches go Under 2.5 Goals.
- Lithuania have lost by 3+ goals once since 2006 in an away qualifier.
Montenegro v Sweden | Saturday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Montenegro have W3 D5 L5 of their last 13 matches and failed to score in 4/5.
- Montenegro have W2 D4 L3 of their last 9 home qualifiers with 5/9 seeing BTTS.
- Sweden have scored in 30/33 competitive games with 17/26 featuring Both Teams To Score since 2010.
- Sweden have W1 D2 L3 of their last 6 competitive games, conceding 11 goals.
- Sweden have seen BTTS in 8/13 away competitive games.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.