GAIN an edge on your Championship betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Charlton v Ipswich | Saturday 12.15 | Sky Sports 1
- Charlton have W2-D3-L2 in their last 7 fixtures but have W4-D5 in their 9 home games – they’ve D5/6 at home now.
- Charlton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/7 home games as well as in 12/18 matches overall this season. Although 6/9 home games have seen BTTS.
- Ipswich have W7-D6-L1 of their last 14 matches, scoring in each.
- Ipswich have scored in 8/9 away with 7/9 away seeing BTTS – none of their 9 away games have been 0-0 at HT.
- Ipswich have conceded first in 7/9 away matches to top-half teams and trailed at HT in 6/11 away to top-half clubs.
- Ipswich have W2-D1 in the last 3 meetings with Charlton and have scored in their last 9 against the Addicks.
Birmingham v Nottingham Forest | Saturday 15.00
- Birmingham have W2-D2 in their last 4 and kept 3/4 clean sheets.
- Birmingham have only W2/27 home league games.
- Birmingham have scored 9 of their 15 goals in the first-half.
- Birmingham have conceded first in 8/10 home to top-half teams.
- Forest have W2 on the spin having W0/9 previously.
- Forest have W1-D2-L2 in their last 5 away Forest have seen 12/18 games feature Over 2.5 Goals including their last 8.
- Forest have seen HT draws in 7/11 away to bottom-six sides.
- Forest have D2-L2 in their last 4 away to Birmingham having W6 on the spin previously. They’ve W2-D2-L1 in the last 5 head-to-head against the Blues.
Bolton v Huddersfield | Saturday 15.00
- Bolton have W3-D1-L1 of their last 5 games and have scored in each of their last 8.
- Bolton W3 on the spin at home, scoring 3+ in each. Their last 4 at home have all seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Bolton have seen 12/18 matches feature Over 2.5 Goals, including 7/9 at home.
- Bolton have scored first in 11/17 home games and scored 16 of their 21 goals at home.
- Huddersfield have W1-D3-L2 of their last 6 games
- Huddersfield have now L11/20 away games. They’ve kept just 1/14 away clean sheets.
- Huddersfield have seen 13/18 games feature Over 2.5 Goals as well as 11/12 away games.
- Huddersfield have W1-D1-L5 of their last 7 at Bolton, failing to score in 5/7. The Terriers have W2-D3-L9 of the last 14 meetings against the Trotters.
Bournemouth v Millwall | Saturday 15.00
- Bournemouth have W6-D2 of their last 8 games and scored 2+ in 6/8 and keeping 5/8 clean sheets.
- Bournemouth have W4-D1 in their last 5 at home and W7/11 at home to bottom-six sides. They’ve conceded just 1 goal before HT at home.
- Bournemouth have scored first in 10/10 home games and in 14/18 league games this season.
- Millwall have W1-D6-L6 of their last 13 league games.
- Millwall have D4-L4 of their last 8 away matches, conceding 2+ in 4/8 and losing each time.
- Millwall have L3 on the spin to Bournemouth have kept 1/12 clean sheets away to the Cherries.
Brentford v Wolves | Saturday 15.00
- Brentford have W4 on the spin, scoring 2+ in each with all 4 seeing BTTS.
- Brentford have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 5 games and in 5/9 at home where they’ve W5-D3-L1.
- Brentford have failed to score before HT in 6/9 home games and kept just 2/9 home clean sheets.
- Wolves have L3 on the spin, conceding 2+ in each.
- Wolves have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/10 games as well as in 5/9 away where they’ve W2-D4-L3.
- Wolves have conceded first in 6/9 away games this season.
- Wolves have W2-D1 in their last 3 visits to Brentford, keeping 2 clean sheets on the spin. The Bees have failed to score in 4/5 meetings with Wolves.
Brighton v Fulham | Saturday 15.00
- Brighton have W1-D9-L4 of their last 14 league games with 10/14 seeing BTTS, scoring in their last 9.
- Brighton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home games and conceded in 7/9 home games. Only 1 game at home has been 0-0 at HT.
- Brighton have scored first in 6/8 home games against bottom-half clubs.
- Fulham have W3-D3-L1 of their last 7 games with their last 6 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Fulham have W1-D2-L6 away and conceded 2+ in 8/9 away and conceded the first goal in 8/9 away.
- Fulham have scored in their last 7 games but yet to keep an away clean sheet and leaked 26 of their 33 goals on the road.
- Fulham have failed to score in 3/4 away to Brighton and W1-D1-L2 of the last 4 head-to-head.
Leeds v Derby | Saturday 15.00
- Leeds have W1-D4-L5 of their last 10 games with 6/7 seeing Over 2.5 Goals and their last 8 featuring BTTS.
- Leeds have W1-D3-L1 of their last 5 at home with 4/5 seeing BTTS.
- Leeds have conceded first in 8/10 home matches against top-six sides.
- Leeds have conceded 20 of their 26 goals in the second-half.
- Derby have the best away record this season (W5-D2-L2) and they’ve W5/6 away now.
- Derby have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games now and scored 2+ in 5/9 away.
- Derby have W13/19 away to bottom-half teams and led at HT in 6/8 away to bottom-half teams.
- Derby have conceded 13 of their 17 goals in the second-half. They’ve led at HT in 10/18 games this season.
- Derby have W9-D2 of their last 11 against Leeds and W4-D1 in their last 5 visits to Elland Road.
Middlesbrough v Blackburn | Saturday 15.00
- Middlesbrough have W7-D5-L1 of their last 13 games, keeping 7/13 clean sheets.
- Middlesbrough have W4-D3-L2 at home and kept clean sheets in 5/9 with only 3/9 seeing Over 2.5 Goals at home.
- Middlesbrough have seen HT draws in 7/9 at home to top-six clubs.
- Middlesbrough have conceded 8 of their 13 goals in the first-half.
- Blackburn have W4-D4 of their last 8 games with 6/8 seeing BTTS.
- Blackburn have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/16 away and Over 3.5 Goals in 11/16 away. They’ve scored in 8/9 away games this season.
- Blackburn have failed to score in their last 3 trips to Middlesbrough (D2-L1) but have kept clean sheets in 5/7 visits – 9/10 clashes at the Riverside have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
Norwich v Reading | Saturday 15.00
- Norwich have W1-D4-L4 of their last 9 league games and W1-D5-L1 of their last 7 at home.
- Norwich have D4/5 at home to bottom-half clubs this season.
- Norwich have conceded 2+ goals in their last 3 games, have kept 1/9 home clean sheets and seen BTTS in 7/9 home games.
- Norwich have scored 21 of their 28 goals in the second-half.
- Reading have W2-D2-L7 of their last 11 games, failing to score in 5/11.
- Reading have L4 on the spin away from home, conceding 2+ in each. They’ve conceded 2+ in 6/9 away and L6/9 away.
- Reading have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 games now and in 13/18 matches overall.
- Reading have D2-L2 in the last 4 against Norwich.
Rotherham v Blackpool | Saturday 15.00
- Rotherham have D3-L3 in their last 6 and failed to score in their last 4.
- Rotherham have L2 on the spin at home but W3-D2-L4 of their last 9 at home. They’ve kept just 2/9 home clean sheets.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/9 home games as have 13/18 overall.
- Blackpool have D3-L6 away, conceding 2+ in 7/9 away. They’ve trailed at HT in 6/9 away.
- Blackpool have lost by 2+ goals in 10/20 away games now.
- Blackpool have scored 5 of their 7 away goals before HT and seen BTTS in 5/9 away.
- Blackpool have W1-L3 of their last 4 at Rotherham and failed to score in the last 4 head-to-head (D1-L3).
Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan | Saturday 15.00
- Wednesday have D7-L3 of their last 10 games and D5/6 now. They’ve failed to score in 6/7.
- Wednesday have W1-D5-L3 of their 9 home games and failed to score in 6/9 – 8/9 saw Under 2.5 Goals.
- Wednesday have failed to score in 9/18 matches but have kept 9/18 clean sheets – 15/18 have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Wednesday have scored just 1 first-half goal at home.
- Wigan have W1-D7-L5 of their last 13 games, failing to score in 6/13.
- Wigan have W1-D2-L6 of their 9 away games, failing to score in 4/9.
- Wigan have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/9 away and BTTS in 5/9 away.
- Wigan have W3 on the spin against Wednesday and kept clean sheets in last year’s showdowns.
Watford v Cardiff | Saturday 15.00
- Watford have L3 on the spin but have W5-D3-L1 at home.
- Watford have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/12 home games. They’ve seen BTTS in 8/9 home games this season.
- Watford have scored before HT in 7/9 home games and scored 2+ at home in 6/9.
- Cardiff have W4-D1-L2 of their last 7 but have D5-L4 away this season.
- Cardiff have seen HT draws in 7/9 away and conceded first in 6/9 away.
- Cardiff have failed to score in their last 4 away games.
- Cardiff have kept just 2/18 clean sheets in the league this season.
- Cardiff have W1-D8-L4 of their last 13 visits to Vicarage Road but have W5-D5-L1 of the last 11 head-to-head with the Hornets.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.