GAIN an edge on your Champions League betting this midweek with our unique betting stats pack.
Juventus v Olympiakos | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Juventus have W5/5 home games this season with 4/5 ‘to nil’.
- Juventus have L1/13 home games in Europe now.
- Juventus have kept 12/20 Champions League group-stage clean sheets at home and scored in 19/20 of those fixtures.
- Juventus have W1 L3 of their last 4 Champions League games – all 4 saw Under 2.5 Goals.
- Olympiakos have W3 D2 L2 in their last 7 games in all competitions – 7/8 have seen Under 2.5 Goals and only 2/8 saw BTTS.
- Olympiakos have L3 on the spin away in the Champions League, failing to score in 2/3.
- Olympiakos have W2 D2 in their last 4 Champions League games against Italian teams.
Malmo FF v Atletico Madrid | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Malmo have W1 L3 of their last 4 games and kept only 3/12 clean sheets in all competitions.
- Malmo have W3 D1 of their home Champions League games this season, keeping clean sheets in all 4 fixtures.
- Malmo have scored in 25/27 home games, dating back to September 2013.
- Atletico have W7 L1 of their last 8 games with 6/7 wins ‘to nil’.
- Atletico have scored 14 of their 19 league goals from set-pieces.
- Atletico have L1/16 Champions League games – their last away trip to Olympiakos.
- Atletico have scored in 8 successive away Champions League games but they’ve W3 D2 L2 in their 7 away games this season.
- Atletico have scored 7 of their 8 Champions League goals this season after HT.
FC Basel v Ludogorets Razgrad | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Basel have W6 D1 L2 of their last 9 Champions League home games but W1 L3 of their last 4 home and away.
- Basel have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8 Champions League games and have scored just 5 in their last 8 Champions League games.
- Basel have seen just 6 goals in their last 5 home Champions League games.
- Basel have W18 D9 L1 home games since Schalke beat them in October 2013.
- Basel have seen BTTS in 12/20 games this season with 13/20 featuring Over 2.5 Goals although only 2/8 now.
- Ludogorets have W13/25 in all competitions this season and W4 on the spin including 3/4 wins ‘to nil.
- Ludogorets have scored in all 3 of their Champions League games this season and in 11/12 in all competitions.
- Ludogorets have W5 D4 L4 in their 14 away games in all competitions this season with 9/14 featuring BTTS and 9/14 also seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
Real Madrid v Liverpool | Tuesday 19.45 | ITV 1
- Real Madrid have W11 games on the trot, scoring 46 goals including 3+ in their last 6.
- Real Madrid have scored before HT in every game this season.
- Real Madrid have W9 Champions League home games on the spin and W16/18 at home in Europe now.
- Real Madrid have conceded in 7/8 home group-stage games but have won by 3+ in 8/11 home group-stage games.
- Liverpool have W6 D3 L6 in all competitions this season.
- Liverpool have L4/6 away games this season and only W1 D1 L2 home and away.
- Liverpool have managed just 2/15 clean sheets this season and failed to score in their last 2 Champions League games as well as 3/4 in all competitions.
- Ronaldo has scored in 20 of his last 21 league and Champions League appearances.
Zenit St. Petersburg v Bayer Leverkusen | Tuesday 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- Zenit W13 on the spin between August and September but have W2 D4 L1 since.
- Zenit have W7 D3 of their 10 home games in all competitions this season, keeping 7/10 clean sheets.
- Zenit have D5 L1 in their last 6 Champions League home games.
- Zenit have failed to net in their last 2 Champions League games, attempting just 4 shots-on-target – their last 3 have all see Under 2.5 Goals.
- Leverkusen have W4 D5 L3 of their last 12 games but they’ve D3 L3 in their last 6 away, failing to net in 3/6 away.
- Leverkusen have W4/5 in Europe now, scoring 12 and conceding just 4.
- Leverkusen have allowed their opponents just 3 shots-on-target in their 3 Champions League games – the meanest in the competition.
Benfica v Monaco | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Benfica have W5 D1 L3 of their last 9 games and D1 L2 of their Champions League games.
- Benfica have scored just 1 goal in their last 5 European games.
- Benfica lost their last home Champions League games but never L2 home games in a Champions League group-stage.
- Benfica have scored in their last 73 league fixtures, dating back to April 2012.
- Monaco have W2 D4 of their last 6. Monaco are the lowest scorers (1) and have attempted the fewest shots-on-target (5) in the Champions League this season.
- Monaco have kept 5 successive Champions League group-stage clean sheets with only 1 goal scored in their 3 games so far this season.
- Monaco have failed to score in 5/7 Champions League games including 4/5 away.
- Monaco have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/9 games in all competitions.
Arsenal v Anderlecht | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 5
- Arsenal have now W3 on the spin, with 2/3 wins ‘to nil’. However , they’ve kept only 5/16 clean sheets this season including 0/3 in the Champions League and only 2/8 at home.
- Arsenal have scored 2+ in 5/6 and in 5/8 home with 6/8 home games featuring Over 2.5 Goals.
- Arsenal have L0/49 Champions League home games excluding German or English sides.
- Anderlecht have W1 D3 L3 in their last 7, failing to score in 3/7.
- Anderlecht have W3 D6 of their 9 away games this season, scoring in all 9 and seeing 7/9 feature BTTS.
- Anderlecht have finished bottom of their Champions League group in their last 7 attempts, W4/42 in those games.
- Anderlecht have conceded 28 goals in their last 11 Champions League games, including 2+ in 9/11.
Borussia Dortmund v Galatasaray | Tuesday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Dortmund have W3 D1 L6 of their last 10 with a DFB Pokal win and two Champions League victories.
- Dortmund have W4 Champions League games on the spin – their best run in the Champions League since 1997.
- Dortmund have scored 2+ in each of their 4 wins with all 4 wins being ‘to nil’ and with W-W in the double result market.
- Dortmund have fired in the most shots in the Champions League this season – 52.
- Dortmund have seen BTTS in just 2/7 games in all competitions.
- Galatasaray have W5 D3 L4 of their 12 games this season, scoring just 2 in the 7 games they’ve failed to win.
- Galatasaray have kept 0/9 clean sheets in all competitions and conceded 4+ in 3/6.
- Galatasaray have scored just 5 goals in 8 Champions League matches and D2 L3 in their last 5, L4 on the spin away in Europe.
- Galatasaray have W10 D11 L10 away games since the start of last season, keeping 7/31 clean sheets and failing to score in 10/31.