GAIN an edge on your League One betting tonight with the ultimate Stats Pack…
Barnsley v Notts County | 19.45
- Barnsley have W2 D1 L8 of their last 11 home league games.
- Barnsley have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 at home and Over 3.5 Goals in 3/5 home.
- Notts County have W3 on the spin and have W3 D4 of their last 7.
- Notts County have W2 D2 of their last 4 away, keeping 3/4 CS.
- Notts County have W1 D4 of their last 5 at Barnsley, not losing since 1991 – they’ve W3 D5 L1 of the last 9 head-to-head.
Bristol City v Bradford City | 19.45
- Bristol City have OL/19 now and W8 D5 of their last 13 at home.
- Bristol City have scored first in 8/13 home and scored 3+ in 6/7 now.
- Bradford have L2 on the spin but not L3 on the spin since March 2012.
- Bradford have seen HT draws in 7/10 away and Under 2.5 Goals in 11/16 away.
- Bradford have W6 D4 of the last 10 head-to-head and W3 D2 at Ashton Gate.
Colchester United v Chesterfield | 19.45
- Colchester have W3 D3 L2 of their last 8 but only W1/6 home.
- Colchester have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/11 home to top-half teams and in 4/6 home this season.
- Chesterfield have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away including 4 on the spin.
- Chesterfield have scored 2+ in their last 4 away but leaked 3+ in their last 3 away.
- Chesterfield have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 3/6 away.
- Chesterfield have scored 2+ in 4/6 games against Colchester.
Crawley Town v Walsall | 19.45
- Crawley have W1 D1 L3 of their last 5, conceding 2+ in 4/5.
- Crawley have had the fewest shots on target this season, just 38.
- Crawley have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/18 home games.
- Crawley and Walsall have managed just 3 first-half goals apiece.
- Walsall have D3 L3 away – the only side yet to win away and only W2/19 away.
- Walsall have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/11 away.
- Walsall have D2/2 away to Crawley but D3 L1 in 4 meetings.
Crewe Alexandra v Peterborough United | 19.45
- Crewe have W2 on the spin now and W2/4 at home.
- Crewe have conceded 30 goals in 13 games – average of 2.50 goals-per-game.
- Crewe’s 6 home games have all seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Crewe have L6/9 home to top-six sides.
- Peterborough have W3 D1 of their last 4, scoring 2+ in 3/4.
- Peterborough have W6/7 away to bottom-six sides and had W-W in 4/7 away to bottom-six sides.
- Peterborough have W4 D5 L1 of their last 10 at Crewe and W3 D5 of their last 8 head-to-head.
Doncaster Rovers v Leyton Orient | 19.45
- Doncaster have W2 D1 L4 of their last 7 games.
- Doncaster have scored just 5 goals at home this season (W1 D2 L2) with Under 2.5 Goals in 3/5 home now.
- Leyton Orient have picked up 10 of their 12 points away from home.
- Leyton Orient have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/13 away and D8/13 away and are OL/8 away.
- Leyton Orient have D3 L5 of their last 8 against Doncaster and not beaten Rovers since 1997.
Gillingham v Preston North End | 19.45
- Gillingham have D2 L3 of their last 5 games.
- Gillingham have failed to score in 2 at home. They’ve not failed to net in 3 at home since February 2010.
- Gillingham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home to top-six clubs.
- Preston have W4 on the spin and have scored 2+ in their last 5 – they’re the only side to score in every game this season.
- Preston have scored first in 12/15 away to bottom-half sides.
- Preston have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/8 away to bottom-half teams.
- Preston have W4 D3 L1 of the last 8 head-to-head.
MK Dons v Fleetwood Town | 19.45
- MK Dons have W4 D1 L2 of their last 7 and W3 D1 L1 home.
- MK Dons have kept 5/11 clean sheets.
- MK Dons have conceded first in 9/12 home.
- Fleetwood have L4 on the spin away, scoring just 1.
- Fleetwood have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 4/6 away and Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 away.
Oldham Athletic v Coventry City | 19.45
- Oldham have W4 D5 of their last 9 and W4 D6 L1 of their last 11 at home.
- Oldham have had HT draws in 5/8 home to bottom-half teams and seen D-D in 5/7 outings this season.
- Oldham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 9/12 home.
- Coventry have L5/6 and conceded 2+ in their last 4.
- Coventry have D2 L4 of their 6 away this season but all 4 defeats have been by 1 goal margins.
- Coventry have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 6/8 away to top-half teams.
- Coventry have kept a CS in 3/4 away to Oldham and W4 D5 against the Latics since their last loss in 1991.
Port Vale v Scunthorpe United | 19.45
- Port Vale have W2 D1 L2 of their last 5 but W2 on the spin at home.
- Port Vale have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 home games.
- Port Vale have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home to bottom-six clubs and Over 3.5 Goals in 4/6 against bottom-six clubs.
- Scunthorpe have L4/6 away and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 3 on the spin away.
- Scunthorpe have scored in their last 7 games.
- Scunthorpe have W5 D6 L1 of their last 12 league games with Port Vale, keeping 3/4 CS.
Sheffield United v Yeovil Town | 19.45
- Sheffield United have scored 2+ in their last 6.
- Sheffield United have had W-W in 6/8 home to bottom-six clubs and W12/15 home to bottom-six clubs.
- Yeovil have L3 on the spin away, conceded 2+ in each and lost by 2+ in 3/6 away.
- Yeovil have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games.
- Yeovil have L4/6 head-to-head with the Blades, failing to score in each defeat.
Swindon Town v Rochdale | 19.45
- Swindon have 0L/9 and W4 D2 of their last 6 – they’ve kept just 1/7 CS.
- Swindon have W6 D3 in their last 9 home games, scoring 13 in 5.
- Swindon have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/20 home games.
- Rochdale have scored 13 in 5 away with 4/5 seeing Over 2.5 Goals and Over 3.5 Goals in 3/5 away.
- Rochdale have D6 L8 of 14 league trips to Swindon and have kept just 1/14 CS against the Robins.