MARK O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) has delved into his stats bible to bring you the best stats from across the European action on Saturday. Can they help you make some money?
Real Madrid v Granada | Saturday 15.00
- Real Madrid have scored 3+ in 5/6 La Liga games and hit 33 goals in their opening 9 league games for the first time since 1959/60.
Real Madrid to score Over 2.5 Goals is 10/11 with Coral.
Atletico Madrid v Cordoba | Saturday 17.00 | Sky Sports 5
- Atletico Madrid have scored in their last 13 home league games and kept 8/13 clean sheets. They’ve won ‘to nil’ in 26 of their 38 wins under Diego Simeone.
Atletico Madrid are 4/6 to win ‘to nil’ with Skybet.
Hamburg v Bayer Leverkusen | Saturday 14.30
- Hamburg have equaled their worst ever start to a league season in 1972/73 with only 6 points from 9 games – they also boast the worst attack in Bundesliga history after 9 games, scoring just 3 goals.
- Hamburg have also just W1 D3 L10 of their last 14 home Bundesliga games.
Bayer Leverkusen are 21/20 with Paddy Power to win.
Mainz v Werder Bremen | Saturday 14.30
- Werder Bremen have conceded 2+ in their last 8 away games and seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 10 away games.
- Bremen are also D4 L5 this season – the first time in their 51-year Bundesliga history they’ve failed to get a win in their first 9 games – it’s also their worst start to a season in history.
Mainz are 20/23 with BetVictor to win.
Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund | Saturday 17.30 | BT Sport 1
- Dortmund have made their worst start to a season in 29 years. The last time they were as low as 15th before playing Bayern was 1987, when they were 16th.
Bayern Munich -1 Asian Handicap is available at 13/16 with BetVictor.
Napoli v Roma | Saturday 14.00
- Napoli have only L3/33 home league matches in Serie A and have W3/4 at home to Roma, only losing back in December 2011.
Napoli are 7/10 in the Draw No Bet market with Ladbrokes.
Parma v Inter | Saturday 19.45 | BT Sport 1
- Parma have L6 on the spin in Serie A but never L7 on the trot in top-flight football. They’ve also L4 consecutive home games for the first time in their history.
Inter are 13/10 with Coral to win.
Lorient v PSG | Saturday 16.00
- Lorient have only W3 D5 L6 of their last 14 home league games and have failed to score in 7/11 this season.
- PSG arrive having W41 D16 L3 of their last 60 and W9 D7 L1 in 17 away Ligue 1 games.
PSG are 11/8 with Bet365 to win ‘to nil’.
Nice v Lyon | Saturday 19.00
- Nice have only W2 D8 L17 in 27 league games against Lyon and W1 D4 L8 of their last 13 home games against Lyon in Ligue 1.
- Nice have also seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/15 home fixtures.
Lyon to win and Under 2.5 Goals is 18/5 with Betfair.