GAIN an edge on your Championship betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Norwich City v Bolton Wanderers | Friday 19.45 | Sky Sports 1
- Norwich have D2 L3 of their last 5 games with all 5 seeing Under 2.5 Goals, and the Canaries failing to score in 3/5.
- Norwich have D4 L1 of their last 5 home games and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/7 home – they’ve been level at HT in 4/7 home.
- Norwich have seen BTTS in 5/6 home games.
- Norwich have recouped 11 points from losing positions and scored 18 goals in the second-half – that’s 5 more than Bolton have scored in total (13).
- Bolton have W2 L1 since Neil Lennon took charge – they had W2/15 previously.
- Bolton have W1 L6 of their 7 away games and scored just 3 of their 13 goals away.
- Bolton have L6/9 away to top-six teams.
- Bolton have scored in 11/12 league games against Norwich but have L2 on the spin to the Canaries – Norwich have W3 on the trot against Bolton since 1974.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Birmingham City | Saturday 12.15 | Sky Sports 1
- Wolves have W2 on the spin and L1/7 now.
- Wolves have W5/7 home and scored first in 6/7 home.
- Wolves have seen BTTS in 6/8 games now, scoring 2+ in 4 and seeing Over 2.5 Goals in 5/6.
- Wolves have scored 14 second-half goals – 2 more than Birmingham have in total.
- Birmingham have L3 on the spin ‘to nil’ and W1 D3 L3 of their 7 away.
- Birmingham have conceded the first goal in 12/16 away.
- Birmingham L5-1 to Wolves in the game immediately after their last L8-0 in league competition – back in 1958.
- Birmingham have failed to net in their last 2 at Wolves but have never failed to score in 3 on the spin at Molineux. And the Blues have D1 L3 in their last 4 meetings.
Blackburn Rovers v Reading | Saturday 15.00
- Blackburn have W2 on the spin but not W3 consecutive league games since 2007.
- Blackburn have W3 D3 L1 at home this season but only led at HT in 1/7.
- Reading have W1 D2 L4 of their last 7, conceding 3+ in 4/7.
- Reading have L7/11 away to top-half tems and lost by 2+ in 5/10 away to top-half teams.
- Reading have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/14 games this season including their last 4 but scored just 4 of their 18 goals away.
- Reading have D4 L2 of 6 away games with Blackburn in league competition and haven’t beaten Rovers in a league game since 1986.
Blackpool v Ipswich Town | Saturday 15.00
- Blackpool have W1 D3 L11 of their last 15 league games.
- Blackpool have L9/11 home and L7/9 home to top-half teams.
- Blackpool have conceded first in 8/11 home to top-half teams.
- Ipswich have L1/10 but D4 L1 in their last 5 with 6/7 seeing BTTS.
- Ipswich have W1 D4 L2 away with 6/7 seeing BTTS.
- Ipswich have scored first in 7/12 away to bottom-six clubs.
- Ipswich have scored 12 second-half goals, 4 more than Blackpool’s total.
- Ipswich have conceded 8 goals in their last 2 away games to Blackpool.
Brentford v Derby County | Saturday 15.00
- Brentford have D2 L1 in their last 3, failing to score in 2/3.
- Brentford have W3 D3 L1 in their 7 home games.
- Brentford have won 17 of their 19 points against teams below them and picked up just 2 points from a possible 18 against teams above them, failing to score in 4/6.
- Brentford have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/7 home games.
- Derby have W6 D5 L1 of their last 12 games and W5 on the spin away, keeping 3 clean sheets and scoring 14.
- Derby have W12/25 away league games since Steve McClaren took charge.
- Derby have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 10/15 away.
- Derby have W5 D4 L1 in their last 10 games against Brentford.
Cardiff City v Leeds United | Saturday 15.00
- Cardiff have W5/7 home including W3 on the spin, scoring 2+ in each at home.
- Cardiff have gone 11 games without keeping a clean sheet and have kept just 1/7 at home.
- Cardiff have scored 13 of their 18 goals at home.
- Leeds have D3 L3 in their last 6 with their last 4 seeing BTTS.
- Leeds have W1 D2 L4 away from home with 5/7 seeing BTTS.
- Leeds have fired in the fewest shots-on-target in the league, just 39.
- Leeds have L8/10 against Cardiff and have D5 L9 of the last 14 meetings.
Charlton Athletic v Sheffield Wednesday | Saturday 15.00
- Charlton have W1 L2 in their last 4 but have W4 D3 in their 7 home games.
- Charlton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 11/19 home games but 5/7 have seen BTTS.
- Sheffield Wednesday have D4 L2 in their last 6 and failed to score in 3.
- Sheffield Wednesday have W3 D3 L1 away and seen Under 2.5 Goals in 14/20 away and in 8/10 overall.
- Sheffield Wednesday have scored 8 of their 11 goals away.
- Sheffield Wednesday have yet to pick up a point from a losing position.
Huddersfield Town v Nottingham Forest | Saturday 15.00
- Huddersfield have W3 D3 in their last 6 games and W2 D2 in their last 4 at home.
- Huddersfield have seen BTTS in 5/6 and Over 2.5 Goals in 5/7 – 10/14 games overall have seen Over 2.5 Goals.
- Huddersfield have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/9 home games against top-half teams.
- Nottingham Forest have D2 L5 of their last 7, conceding 2+ in their last 4.
- Nottingham Forest have seen HT draws in 9/12 away to bottom-half teams and D6/10 away to bottom-half teams.
- Nottingham Forest have scored in their last 10 away to Huddersfield and have OL/9 against the Terries, W3 on the spin and W4 D1 in the last 5.
Rotherham United v Middlesbrough | Saturday 15.00
- Rotherham have W2 D3 in their last 5.
- Rotherham have scored 2+ in their last 3 at home and W2 D2 in their last 4 home.
- Rotherham have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/7 home and in 11/14 overall.
- Middlesbrough have D1 L1 in their last 2 after W5 D2 in their previous 7.
- Middlesbrough have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 and in 13/18 away.
- Middlesbrough have seen HT draws in 11/18 away.
- Middlesbrough have faced only 37 shots-on-target – 9 fewer than the next best.
- Middlesbrough have scored in their last 14 trips to Rotherham and have W2 D4 in the last 6 head-to-head.
Watford v Millwall | Saturday 15.00
- Watford have W3 D5 in their last 8 and W12 D6 L2 of their last 20 home.
- Watford have had W-W double results in 6/10 home to bottom-half teams and have won by 2+ in 5/8 home to bottom-half teams.
- Watford have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 8/10 home games.
- Watford have scored first in 10/14 this season and seen BTTS in 6/7 home.
- Watford have scored 16 second-half goals – 2 more than Millwall’s total.
- Millwall have W1 D3 in their last 4, keeping 3/4 clean sheets.
- Millwall have D3 L3 away, failing to score in 3/7 away but keeping 3/7 away clean sheets.
- Millwall W1 D2 L5 of their last 8 at Watford.
Wigan Athletic v Fulham | Saturday 15.00
- Wigan have W1 D4 of their last 5 games.
- Wigan have D0-0 in their last 3 home games and kept 5/6 home clean sheets.
- Wigan have scored first in 9/16 home games.
- Fulham have W4 D1 L1 in the league but W1 D1 L5 away, losing by 2+ in 4/7 away.
- Fulham have conceded 2+ in 6/7 away and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away.
- Fulham have conceded the first goal in 10/14 games this season.
- Fulham have W6 D7 in the last 13 against Wigan and conceded just 10 in the last 17 head-to-head – never more than 1 in that run.
Bournemouth v Brighton | Saturday 17.15 | Sky Sports 1
- Bournemouth have W4 on the spin in the league and W5/6 now.
- Bournemouth have W3 on the spin at home in the league, all ‘to nil’.
- Bournemouth have scored first in 11/12 home and in 11/14 overall.
- Brighton have D7 L3 of their last 10. Brighton have D6/7 and had D-D double results in their last 3 away.
- Brighton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 7/8, in 10/14 and in 15/19 away.
- Brighton have seen HT draws in 6/8 away to top-six clubs.
- Brighton have had 124 shots off target – 8 more than the next highest.
- Brighton have W2 D3 L1 in the last 6 against Bournemouth but W1 D2 L4 in 7 games away to the Cherries with the last 6 at Bournemouth all seeing Under 2.5 Goals.