WE’VE done the hard work so you don’t have to. Enjoy the ultimate Stats Pack to help give you an edge with your European football betting tonight…
Bayern Munich v Paderborn
- Bayern have won 25/27 home league games and won by 2+ in 13/20 at home.
- Bayern have kept 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- Top-of-the-table Paderborn have W2 D2 of their opening 4 fixtures and are the best Bundesliga debutants at this stage for 23 years and only the third ever newcomers to remain unbeaten after 4 matches.
- Paderborn have kept 3 consecutive clean sheets.
Eintracht Frankfurt v Mainz
- Frankfurt have W1 D3 L5 of their last 9 Bundesliga games.
- Frankfurt have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 home games but Over 2.5 Goals in 10/20 home games.
- Mainz have W2 D2 of their opening 4 fixtures.
- Mainz have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 6/7 away plus Over 3.5 Goals in 11/18 away games.
- Mainz have only W1/10 away to Frankfurt but have W3 D1 L1 in the 5 most recent clashes home and away.
Hoffenheim v Freiburg
- Hoffenheim have W2 D2 to start the new season (their second best ever Bundesliga start) and are unbeaten in 6 at home.
- Hoffenheim have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 8/13 home games and in 22/34 league matches last season but all 4 matches this season have seen Under 2.5 Goals.
- Freiburg have D2 L2 to start the season and have now D3 L4 in their last 7 Bundesliga matches including last season.
- Freiburg have been losing at half-time and full-time in both away games this season and W1 D3 L8 in their last 12 away.
- The last 4 meetings between these teams have produced 19 goals (4.8 goals-per-game).
Werder Bremen v Schalke
- Werder Bremen have D3 L1 of their opening 4 games – all 4 have seen Both Teams Score.
- Schalke have D2 L2 (all 4 have seen Both Teams Score) and it’s only the third time in 46 years that the Royal Blues have failed to win in their opening 4 games.
- Schalke have actually D3 L3 of their first 6 matches in all competitions.
- Schalke have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 14/20 away league matches.
- Schalke have W6 D2 of their last 8 matches against Werder Bremen.
Real Madrid v Elche
- Real Madrid have had W-W HT-FT results in 7/9 home games against bottom-half teams.
- Real Madrid have conceded 2+ goals in their last 3 La Liga games and kept 0/4 clean sheets.
- Real Madrid W12/12 home to teams in 9th and below last season, conceding just 3 goals – 8 of those 12 victories came by 3+ goals.
- Elche have W1 D1 L2 to start the season and conceded 2+ in 5/6 away league games.
- Last season Elche scored just 30 goals and failed to score in 15/38 league games.
- Elche have conceded over 4-goals-per-game on average over their last 7 trips to Real Madrid but scored in 6 of those 7.
Celta Vigo v Deportivo La Coruna
- Celta have W1 D3 to start the new season – all 4 seeing Both Teams Score.
- Celta have scored 2+ goals in 8/10 La Liga matches but seen Under 2.5 Goals in 12/20 home games.
- Deportivo have W1 D1 L2 since promotion with 3/4 matches seeing Both Teams Score.
Empoli v Milan
- Empoli have D1 L2 of their opening 3 games and failed to score in 2/3.
- Milan have W2 L1 of their opening 3 games, scoring 8 and conceding 6.
- Milan have kept 1/7 away clean sheets and conceded 2+ in their last 3 away.
- Milan have W6/10 away to promoted teams and won by 2+ in 5/9 away to promoted teams.
- Milan have W12 D4 L2 of their last 18 league games v Empoli. They’ve W5 D4 of the 9 matches contested in Tuscany.
Reims v Marseille
- Reims have now W2 Ligue 1 games on the spin ‘to nil’. They’ve already held PSG to a 2-2 draw at home.
- 9 of Reims’ 11 goals conceded have come in the second-half.
- Reims have scored first in 7/8 home games against top-six teams.
- Marseille have won 4 games on the trot, scoring 3+ in their last 3.
- Marseille have conceded first in 10/17 away matches.
- Marseille have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 8/11 away games.
Rennes v Toulouse
- Rennes have W1 (v Evian) D1 (v PSG) at home this season, scoring 6. Both Teams Scored in both.
- Toulouse have L6 away games on the trot, conceding 2+ in 7/8 away.
- Rennes have scored 2+ goals v Toulouse in 8/10 meetings.