West Ham vs Leicester | Sunday 11th April 2021, 14:05 | Sky Sports
- Slight surprise package 3rd placed Leicester visit massive surprise package 4th placed West Ham
- Both occupy top 4 places in the Over 2.5 Match Goals table as well – West Ham have seen most games cross that line in the EPL with 19 of their 30 games (63%) having seen 3 or more goals.
- Leicester are 4th in that particular table with 17 of 30 (57%)
- Both sides have identical points hauls from their last five and 10 game so we should see a tight clash here – but one that both will feel they can win to increase their UCL qualification chances.
- Leicester have the second-best away record in the EPL – behind only champions elect Man City but will need to be on their game at the Olympic Stadium against the Hammers who have scored 2 or more goals in each of their last 4 home games – winning 3, drawing 1.
- With no Declan Rice for the home side, it could provide more space for the likes of James Maddison who has just returned from injury for the Foxes and will added some extra creativity.
- Two sides who have the ability and belief to win this game given their respective impressive home/away records, with a history for not only scoring but also conceding goals seems to make for the perfect opportunity for this game to go over 2.5 match goals.
- I was very surprised to see Bet Victor offer odds of 21/20 – odds I will definitely be taking.
West Ham vs Leicester – Over 2.5 Goals (21/20 BetVictor)