CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) previews Leicester's clash with Sevilla on Wednesday night in the Last 16 of the Champions League.
Sevilla v Leicester | Wednesday 19:45 | BT Sport 2
- Complexion of this tie has changed in recent weeks with Sevilla thriving and Leicester diving down the table.
- Leicester were as short as 4/1 to win this match when the draw was made in December. Now priced at 9/1.
- While relegation is a possibility, Leicester's form in this competition has been excellent with 13 points gained from their group.
- The only flaw from the group stage was a hammering in Porto but they did play a weak side that night as qualification was already wrapped up.
- The Foxes have shown flashes of good form in big games this season. Their Champions League matches have been backed up by a win over Man City and draws against Arsenal and Tottenham.
- Sevilla have had an excellent season under Jorge Sampaoli and are currently third in La Liga, three points behind leaders Real Madrid.
- Their home form has been exceptional in recent years. They went 25 unbeaten in 2014 and 2015 and this season have lost just one La Liga game in the Ramon Sanchez.
- This season they look good enough to go far in this competition and certainly have claims to be in the Top 10 best sides in Europe.
- On current form this is a non-contest but I do feel Leicester will raise their game here as we know they're capable of doing. They achieved miracles last season and this tie feels like a replication of the huge tasks they faced in 2015/16.
- It's hard to see past Sevilla but I'm hoping Leicester show some real fight and grit in this match. With that in mind I'll back 2-3 goals at 11/10 with BetVictor.
Sevilla v Leicester – Exactly 2-3 Goals (11/10 BetVictor)