OUR man in Italy, Marco Di Cosmo (@scioltz) returns to look at Saturday's action from the peninsula.
Napoli vs Juventus | Saturday 13th February 2021, 17:00 | Premier Sports
I see Juventus as clear favorites in this big Saturday match. My recommendation is to take the visitors to win at odds-against, which is a really good price considering this is played behind closed doors, as usual.
- Napoli have lots of absentees, especially at the back. Both Kalidou Koulibay and Kostas Manolas are ruled out, so the two centre-backs will be Rrahmani (just 3 appearances with Napoli) and Maksimovic.
- On the offensive end, also Dries Mertens is ruled out and Victor Oshimen should not start. Andrea Petagna is a fair number 9 but not at these levels.
- Juventus have no major absentees. Leonardo Bonucci and Paulo Dybala are out but I’m not sure they would be starters anymore in this squad, for different reasons.
- Napoli have played midweek 1 day after Juventus in a disastrous 3-1 loss to Atalanta. They have one day less to recover against a team who usually impose high pace on their matches.
Juventus to win (6/5 Novibet)
Spezia vs Milan | Saturday 13th February 2021, 19:45 | Premier Sports
I am going with AC Milan winning again, with a big chance for the Rossoneri to consolidate their lead.
- After 2-3 months, the Rossoneri have finally all their players available, with Davide Calabria the only missing player. Simon Kjaer could be rested but Fikayo Tomori should do the job against Spezia.
- In the first round, AC Milan won this match 3-0 with a big number of absences (especially Zlatan Ibrahimovic).
- Spezia is a fair side, but their defence proved to be very inconsistent against big teams: they have already conceded 4 goals to Roma and Juventus, among others.
Milan to win and Over 1.5 Goals (3/4 Betway).
Napoli vs Juventus – Juventus to win (6/5 Novibet)
Spezia vs Milan – Milan to win and Over 1.5 Goals (3/4 Betway)