WILLIE Duncan (@Willie_Duncan) focuses on the Championship this weekend for his Scottish NAP.
Rangers v Livingston | Saturday 15:00
If you like a close race, I suggest that you don't bother paying much attention to the Scottish Championship this season.
With just five games gone, Mark Warburton's Rangers look like they are capable of winning the league with the kind of ease that Usain Bolt might expect to win a race against a bunch of seven-year-olds at a school sports day.
Last season, Hearts were the exceptional side in the second tier. The Jam Tarts played with a real swagger, scored goals for fun, never conceded many and kept racking up the victories – and I see all of those traits in Rangers this season.
It's ominous stuff already for the chasing pack in the Championship, for Warburton's side have scored 19 goals and conceded just three in five league matches thus far.
This weekend, it's the turn of basement boys Livingston to try to derail the Rangers bandwagon when they visit Ibrox – but it's nearly impossible to make a case for the Lions.
Mark Burchill's side have picked up just one point so far this season, have scored four goals and have leaked 11 – including four at home to Greenock Morton last weekend, albeit after being reduced to 10 men.
Rangers have scored five goals in each of their last three matches in all competitions and there's no reason to believe that they can't knock in another four or five this weekend.
So, we're all backing Rangers at 1/7 to pick up three points on Saturday, right? Wrong.
Instead, I'll be greedily snapping up the supremely generous 6/5 quotes on offer for Warburton's men to win by three or more goals in the handicap market.
The selection would have landed in six of Rangers' nine competitive fixtures already this season and, at odds-against, it is well worth backing again this weekend.
Rangers (-2) at 6/5 to beat Livingston is my best bet from Scotland this weekend.
Rangers v Livingston – Rangers -2 (6/5 Bet365)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org