THREE Saturday fancies from the Daily Record's Mr Fixit (@mrfixittips) here.
Hearts v Celtic | Saturday 12:30 | Sky Sports 1
Celtic could make it five titles in a row on Saturday even if they don't beat Hearts at Tynecastle. To stop that happening Aberdeen must better the leaders' result at home to Motherwell.
On current form I can't back Celtic at a best 8/13 with various firms so best bet is both teams to score at 8/11 with 888sport – this has come in up in four of the last five clashes.
Aberdeen v Motherwell | Saturday 15:00
Motherwell top the form table and have won six out of seven – with the sole defeat being 2-1 to Celtic. Again they look a big price at 21/4 with McBookie and it's been honours evens this season with one win, one draw and one defeat apiece.
The Dons are no bigger than 8/13 with Coral and I'd challenge anyone who watched them go down so tamely 3-0 at St Johnstone last week to back them. Well have nothing but some place money to play for and I reckon they'll at least draw so take the Fir Park men to avoid a defeat at 8/5 with Bet365.
Stranraer v Cowdenbeath | Saturday 15:00
In League One Stranraer should beat Cowdenbeath at home to pip Airdrie and Albion Rovers to the final play-off place. The Blues, who are 4/5 at Bet365, have won three in a row at home scoring 11 goals. Cowden are winless in two and have struggled on their travels with two victories in nine outings.
Hearts v Celtic – Both Teams To Score (8/11 888 Sport)
Aberdeen v Motherwell – Motherwell +0.5 (8/5 Bet365)
Stranraer v Cowdenbeath – Stranraer to win (4/5 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.