St Johnstone v Partick Thistle | Saturday 15:00
Perth boss Tommy Wright could have been in the Dundee United hotseat this weekend but he delighted St Johnstone by staying on and signing a new deal.
Saints look a cracking bet at 23/20 with William Hill even though Partick Thistle dumped Dundee United 3-0 last time out. The Perth men destroyed Aberdeen 5-1 at Pittodrie in their last match and have won four of their previous five.
And remember they are the only side in Scotland whose matches have all featured both to score outcomes this season. Thistle aren't guaranteed a goal but anyone who likes the stat can have 28/29 at Unibet.
Rangers v Queen Of The South | Saturday 15:00
Rangers aim to make it 10 out of 10 in the Championship and are no bigger than 2/11 at Ladbrokes. I'm happy to take Gers minus one at 8/15 with the same firm – all but two of their league matches have been won by at least two.
Queens aren't as strong as they were last season and have just one win and five defeats in their last eight games. Rangers coasted to a 5-1 thrashing at Palmerston earlier this season and can ease to victory with plenty to spare on home turf.
Forfar v Ayr | Saturday 15:00
League One leaders Ayr face a tough trip to Station Park and it's a fixture that usually sees goals. Eight of Ayr's last 10 visits to Forfar have seen both teams score and the Honest Men – with four wins in their last five games – have only failed to net in the league once this season. The Loons last three fixtures have all seen BTTS land and I like the 8/15 with 10bet.
St Johnstone v Partick Thistle – St Johnstone to win (23/20 William Hill)
Rangers v Queen Of The South – Rangers -1 (8/15 Ladbrokes)
Forfar v Ayr – Both Teams To Score (8/15 10bet)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at email@example.com