HE went against the stats last week to find us a winner and now Dino Vita (@VitaDino) is hungry for more glory this weekend.
Dunfermline v Albion Rovers | Saturday 15:00
My selection this week comes from Scotland's League One, involving the match between Dunfermline and Albion Rovers at East End Park.
Dunfermline have been in excellent form this season beating most sides at a canter and I can see that trend continuing on Saturday. They've won eight games this season by at least one goal so that caught my eye when I looked at the handicap betting, -1 goal against Albion looks a great price at even money.
The Pars have been in fine goal scoring form and when they win they do it in style. They've scored at least three in all their wins this season, and look lethal on home turf.
Albion had a terrible start to the season but their form has improved slightly in recent weeks with victories in their last two games. It's their away form that's been letting them down overall though with just one win all season away from Cliftonhill.
Rovers tend to pick up most points at home as their tight pitch suits their game, but going to East End Park (a big wide arena) simply won't play to their strengths.
Dunfermline have been a lucky side for me this season twice already so I'm hoping they make it three come 4.45pm on Saturday. I'll be backing them -1 against Albion.
Dunfermline v Albion – Dunfermline -1 (Evens Titanbet)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org