DINO Vita (@VitaDino) focusses on a side that have yet to let him down in 2015/16 in this weekend's NAP.
Dunfermline v Stranraer | Saturday 15:00
My selection this week comes from League One in Scotland as high flying Dunfermline host Stranraer at East End Park.
The Pars suffered their first defeat of the season last weekend away at Peterhead but bounced back on Tuesday night in the Scottish League Cup with an impressive 3-1 win against Premiership side Dundee (the less said about that game the better).
As you'll be aware, Dunfermline have been scoring for fun this season. They've notched an incredible 14 times in their three League One games and have won six of their seven games in all competitions. Every one of their matches have gone Over 2.5 Goals.
Their opponents Stranraer have struggled this season after losing their excellent manager Steven Aitken to Dumbarton in the summer. They won just once so far in the league and have lost their last three games in all competitions. I can imagine they'll be fearing their visit to East End Park on Saturday.
I can't see anything other than a Dunfermline win but at 1/2 it's too short to play. With that in mind I'll back a Pars victory in an Over 2.5 Goals match at a very fair 21/20 with Boylesports.
Dunfermline v Stranraer – Dunfermline to win and Over 2.5 Goals (21/20 Boyleports)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org