ULTRA-consistent Dino Vita (@VitaDino) is back with his best bet on this Scottish festive week.
Dundee v Hamilton | Saturday 15:00
My selection this week comes from the Scottish Premiership as Dundee entertain Hamilton at Dens Park on Saturday. Both sides aren't in great form just now, Dundee haven't recorded a victory in their last eight games while Hamilton are only slightly better with just one win in their last eight.
But one thing both sides do have in common is their propensity to be involved in both teams to score matches on a regular basis. Dundee have seen nine of their last 10 games go BTTS. Paul Hartley's side have conceded in all 10 of those games.
Hamilton on the other hand have seen eight of their last nine games go BTTS and they've also conceded in all nine of those games. Strong stats then.
Both sides have had fairly inconsistent seasons so far but neither of them look in any danger of being dragged into a relegation battle. Indeed I can imagine both Hartley and Martin Canning will have aspirations of securing a top 6 place. I can't back either side in this fixture but with recent form suggesting goals I'm happy to side with Both Teams To Score.
Dundee v Hamilton – Both Teams To Score (5/6 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org