JACK Wright's (@JackWright_BSB) new Bet of the Day continues on Saturday as we head to Spain…
Lincoln vs Blackpool | Saturday 10th April 2021, 15:00
- Massive promotion battle in League One – between 5th placed Blackpool who visit 6th placed Lincoln
- Both sides are opposite ends of the form table
- Neil Critchley’s side are unbeaten in 13 league games (W8, D5)
- Michael Appleton’s side are in freefall losing 5 of their last 8 (W1, D2, L5) although not played since March 26th due to a COVID outbreak at the club.
- The form tables show you the direction these clubs are going in – over the last 15 games Lincoln sit 16th – Blackpool 2nd.
- Over the last 10 games Lincoln are 20th and Blackpool are 3rd.
- Over the last 5 games Lincoln are 23rd with Blackpool 1st .
- Blackpool have scored 13 goals in the last 5 league games, Lincoln conceded 9 in that period of time – the joint 2nd worst in the division.
- The Tangerines owe a big thanks to the form of Jerry Yates who has 18 league goals so far this season from 36 appearances.
- The 24-year-old has scored in each of his last 4 games, firing in 6 goals.
- On Monday Blackpool hosted promotion rivals Gillingham but blew them away 4-1 – with Yates taking just 5 minutes to open the scoring before doubling his tally after 20 minutes.
- I’m backing the man in form to add at least one more goal to that ever growing tally at the LNER stadium.
Lincoln vs Blackpool – Jerry Yates to score at anytime (7/4 Bet365)