OUR Saturday 3pm man, Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79), is back with his three best bets from the Premier League card.
Stoke v Chelsea | Saturday 15:00
- Keeping this simple very weekend due to lack of time. The Cheltenham effect, if you like.
- Two of the most consistent sides in the league line up on Saturday afternoon at Stoke.
- We know Chelsea are shit hot, but let's pay tribute to Stoke's super home form.
- The Potters are unbeaten in eight at the Bet365 in the Premier League, playing Manchester United and Everton in that spell.
- On this line of form they're certainly capable of sneaking a draw but a one goal loss may be realistic. Chelsea grind without blowing sides away.
- The worry for Stoke followers is that they're marooned in 9th at the moment and look to have zilch to play for. It was similar last season and they won just two of their last 10 matches. Will we see something similar here?
- I still have faith that Stoke will turn up here and 1-1 and 1-2 scorelines are in my mind. In case they don't turn up and lose, say, 2-0 or 3-0 to Chelsea though, I'll back 2-3 goals in this tie.
Sunderland v Burnley | Saturday 15:00
- The shit is starting to hit the fan for Sunderland. Six points adrift of safety with 11 games left they're also surrounded by progressive sides and look to be in huge trouble.
- On Saturday they face poor travellers Burnley. But scratch the surface and Sean Dyche's outfit are starting to improve on their travellers.
- The Black Cats have been rotten in front of their pissed off fans recently with no win at the Stadium Of Light since before Christmas (P6 W0 D3 L3).
- Burnley of course are yet to win away this season but since the week before Christmas have lost by just one goal away at Tottenham, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool.
- On top of this respectable form, they drew at Hull last month. A place where not many sides get much under the management of Marco Silva.
- Burnley draw no bet at a shade of odds against is my pick here.
West Ham v Leicester | Saturday 15:00
- I can only see goals here with two decent sides meeting on Saturday afternoon.
- West Ham are just the epitome of a mid-table side at the moment and last week just came up a side who wanted and needed it more in Bournemouth.
- Crucially for this bet they've scored in seven of their last eight games and you'd hope with that raucous crowd behind them on Saturday they'll repeat the feat.
- Leicester are already on Cloud 9 after reaching the Last 8 of the Champions League and their chests will be puffing and pride oozing through their veins.
- The rejuvenation and renewed belief in this side is there for all to see and I'd be dissapointed if they put up a meek display on Saturday. It's just now what this gang do when the chips are up for them.