A busy Saturday in the Premier League. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) picks out his best bets from the card.
Chelsea v Watford | Saturday 12:30 | Sky Sports
- Chelsea ravaged by injury and discontent
- Kante, Luiz and Bakayoko could all be out on Saturday
- This game takes place just 62 hours after the end of Chelsea's gruelling 3-3 draw with Roma in the Champions League
- Chelsea one home Premier League win in four this season
- Watford above Chelsea in the table in the fourth
- Fresh from beating Arsenal last week. Confidence high.
- At 17/2 they have to be backed today with the game set up for them. In the interests of giving myself a chance of a winner I'll back them +1.5 as well.
Huddersfield v Man Utd | Saturday 15:00
- The early fizz that enveloped Huddersfield in the Premier League has gone flat
- The Terriers haven't scored in over a month and are starting to resemble 2016/17 Middlesbrough
- Up against a side who've conceded just two league goals this season it's hard to see them scoring
- It's a must win for the Old Trafford side and they should be good enough to grind rather than glide to victory
- Only Spurs have scored more than twice against Huddersfield and that pattern can continue here.
- Man Utd and Under 3.5 Goals looks a sound bet.
Newcastle v Crystal Palace | Saturday 15:00
- One of the key questions this weekend is what effect Crystal Palace's brilliant win last week will have on their season. A one off, or a real turn in form?
- I'll back them to register here in what should be a tough match in the North East
- Newcastle have been impressive this season and looked great against Southampton on Sunday
- Top 10 aspirations not beyond them
- Palace the key here, I'm hoping their performance buoys them into a strong performance here and scorelines of 1-1 and 2-1 looks runners.