JACK Wright's (@JackWright_BSB) new Bet of the Day continues on Friday as we head to Spain…
Huesca vs Elche | Friday 9th April 2021, 20:00 | La Liga TV
- Massive Friday night clash in La Liga with the home side knowing a win will lift them out of the relegation zone at the expense of their opponents who have a two-point cushion going in to the match.
- Despite their lowly league position of 18th Huesca are decidedly mid-table when it comes to shots – with the 11th highest average of 10.6 per game in the Spanish top flight.
- Elche concede an average of 13.4 shots per game which is the second highest in the league behind only Valencia.
- José Rojo Martín (Pacheta) has one of La Liga’s top goalscorers at his disposal in the form of Rafa Mir who with his 10 goals is level with more high-profile players such as Iago Aspas and Mikel Oyarzabal
- The 23-year-old is ranked sixth for average shots per game with 3.1
- The Azulgranas have crossed 13+ shots in each of their last four home games which includes a 2-1 home defeat to Real Madrid where they took a first half lead.
- Huesca’s highest total so far this season is 19 which they hit last month when hosting Celta Vigo
- In the reverse fixture at Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero, Huesca fired in 18 attempts at goal.
- When the two newly promoted sides met here last season in Segunda, Huesca once again went high, managing 19 shots at the Elche goal.
Huesca vs Elche – Huesca to have 13 or more shots (6/5 Paddy Power)