NOW for something completely different on WeLoveBetting. A chance to win a £10 Free Bet by placing ‘bets' on BBC1 programme The Apprentice. Plenty Of Profits was our winner last week, will you be top of the boardroom this week?
The Apprentice | Wednesday 21:00 | BBC1
We're giving you a fictional £100 betting bank to use on Wednesday night's edition of The Apprentice. This week you must place your bets before the show starts as there will be no in:play coverage.
We'll be posting odds on who will get fired and other markets before the show. Your job is to make as much profit from your £100 bank as possible. The player who makes the most profit will win the £10 Free Bet.
Felipe to be fired – 3/1
Dan & Mark argue – 8/11
Bargain – 10/11
Strategy – 7/2
James O'Rourke – £350
Sally Cinnamon – £350
Andrew Atkinson – £350
Adam Hunter – £350
Birkbeck Boy – £350
Will Dyer – £260
Nick Munday – £240
Rob Banner – £100
Tom Laneystain – £20
- The opening odds will be posted on Wednesday afternoon.
- This week there will be no in:play betting updates.
- You must place your bet(s) before the show starts at 21:00.
- Betting closes at 21:00. This will be indicated by a tweet from the WeLoveBetting account.
- To register your bet(s) please just tweet us @WeLoveBettingUK.
- You can place as many bets as you like during this period as long as your overall stake does not exceed £100.
- The player with the most profit after the firing(s) wins the £10 Free Bet.
- In the event of a tie, we will hold a tiebreaker challenge on Thursday.
- You must be a follower of WeLoveBetting to win the £10 Free Bet.
- WeLoveBetting have the final say on the winning player.