THE No-Lose NAP paid dividends on Day 1 of the 2017 Cheltenham Festival and we're giving you the chance to have another free bet on us!
The No-Lose NAP | Money Back If Unowhatimeanharry Doesn't Win The Stayers Hurdle
There are fewer things Chris Graham enjoys more than the Cheltenham Festival and he's confidently put up Unowhatimeanharry in Thursday's showpiece race, the Stayers Hurdle.
We’re so confident Chris has again made the right call that we’re offering you the opportunity to pocket a risk-free, no-lose NAP. Just open an account with our Cheltenham partners 10BET via any of the 10BET links on this page.
- Back Unowhatimeanharry at 6/4 (min £10 stake, odds at time of writing).
- If it wins, you'll pocket a tidy sum. If the bet loses, we'll cover the cost up to £10.
- After you open your account email us at email@example.com with your username and stake details of your bet.
We don't run these kind of crazy offers very often so it's strictly a first-come, first-served offer. Make sure you're quick off the mark to take advantage as we'll be withdrawing the offer after the first 20 people get involved.
- The No-Lose NAP offer runs from 00:00 Thursday 16th March 2017 to 15:30 Thursday 16th March 2017.
- This offer is open to brand new 10BET customers only.
- To be eligible, readers must register for a new 10BET account via any of the links on this page and place a bet of at least £10 on Unowhatimeanharry in the Stayers Hurdle at Cheltenham Festival (15:30).
- Failure to register via one of the links highlighted on this page will result in no cash payment being awarded should the bet fail to win.
- After you've signed up and placed your bet, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your 10BET username and a screenshot of the bet you have placed.
- Verification of your account can take up to 48 hours. Once verified, your cash (where necessary) will be paid via Paypal. We are unable to process cash in any other way.
- This is a strictly a first-come, first-served offer. Once the first 20 claimants are approved the offer will expire.
- One claim per person, per household and per IP address.
- WeLoveBetting reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and to avoid rewarding any player we feel contravenes the Terms and Conditions.
- All enquiries can be directed to email@example.com or via Twitter (@WeLoveBettingUK).
- WeLoveBetting's decision will be final on any claim.