AFTER winning in Italy three weeks ago Real Madrid are firm favourites to follow up on Tuesday in Spain. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) shares his best bets.
Real Madrid v Roma | Tuesday 19:45 | BT Sport 2
On current form this should be a pulsating exciting match with lots of stake, sadly though Real Madrid have surely all but sewed it up with a 2-0 win in Rome three weeks ago.
That scoreline may have been a little harsh on the Italian side as they managed to silence Real in the first half and had chances to register on the scoreboard.
Jesse's 86th minute goal has all but surely killed off the tie though and it seems fair to question just how much we can expect the Roma players to think they can get back into this tie.
After seven straight wins in Serie A they've returned to the Top 3 and have a further Champions League campaign next season on their mind as they bid to stay there.
The impact of the return of Luciano Spalletti has been sensational and with his side in such good form he must be so frustrated that this tie looks beyond them.
Real also brought in a new manager at the start of 2016 and it's so far so fairly good for Zinedine Zidane. He's won eight of his 11 matches at the helm but yet another defeat to Atletico Madrid at the end of last month was a worry.
They lie an irretrievable 12 points behind Barcelona and need a big effort in this competition to put the gloss on what's been another frustrating season for the club.
As you'd imagine Real Madrid are strong 2/5 favourites here and with only Barcelona and Atletico Madrid taking anything from the Bernabeu since October it's hard to build up a strong case for Roma despite their cheerier disposition.
Having said that I will back them to score in what should ultimately be a win for Real Madrid. I'm able to back that at 13/8 with Betfair Sportsbook.
Real Madrid v Roma – Real Madrid to win and both teams to score (13/8 Betfair Sportsbook)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your brand new account and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £10).
- Email email@example.com to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your new account as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365 or Coral. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.