IRISH football expert Dylan O'Neill (@Dylanoneill_95) shares a Monday night tip he can't get enough of.
Sligo v Galway | Monday 19:45
I have literally ZERO idea why Sligo have been backed in. They opened as marginal favourites but overnight they've been backed into odds-on which I find astounding. I've looked into any potential injuries for Galway and from what I can gather on Friday night there were none suffered.
Over the winter Sligo lost arguably their best player in Estonian international Sander Puri (27 games,4 goals), as well as the WHOLE of their front-line in Morten Nielsen (27 games, 5 goals), Anthony Elding (8 games, 0 goals) and top goal-scorer Dinny Corcoran (28 games, 12 goals).
They've added a fair amount of youth since then, whilst also adding Chris Lyons and Mick Leahy who I both saw play at UCD a few years ago – they aren't anything special to be honest.
Manager Dave Robertson said recently that this season will be a “rebuilding” campaign since a fair chunk of the Sligo squad left at the end of last season. After losing their opening two matches I won't be expecting them to win against a very impressive and resolute Galway side so far.
Talking about Galway they've been very impressive in their opening two matches, taking a big scalp in their 3-1 away win vs St Pat's (usually a top four team) and hammering Bray 4-0.
Vinny Faherty in particular has been exceptional so far, with two goals in two games, already adding to his tally of 12 in 28 matches last year for Limerick. New signing Kevin Devaney has also been inpressive in midfield, picking up the MOTM award last Friday night against Bray.
As I said, I'm baffled by this line for Galway as I thought even the Draw No Bet option would've been a refund minimum for them tomorrow night.
Sligo v Galway – Galway +0.50 Asian Handicap (4/5 BetVictor)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your brand new account and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £10).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your new account as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365 or Coral. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.