Alloa v Rangers | Saturday 15:00
The Wasps are again narrowing their pitch to try to put the squeeze on Gers. They did it against Falkirk and lost 1-0 and this could be another low scorer with less space to play with.
Falkirk v Raith | Saturday 15:00
Falkirk's pursuit of the top two has stalled with a three-win winless run in the Championship but the Bairns can get back on track against Raith here.
Rovers haven't scored this year (five matches) and have lost four of them. Falkirk remain strong at home where they've won seven of their last eight and are worth backing at 4/6 with Coral.
East Fife v Arbroath | Saturday 15:00
The Fifers have climbed to second with fours wins and a draw in their last five League Two matches and can keep the pressure on leaders Elgin on Saturday.
Visitors Arbroath are in a decent run of their own, losing just once in seven, but face a tough task at New Bayview. Take the hosts at evens with William Hill.
Alloa v Rangers – Under 3.5 Goals (8/9 Marathonbet)
Falkirk v Raith – Falkirk to win (4/6 Coral)
East Fife v Arbroath – East Fife to win (Evens William Hill)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org