DINO VITA (@VitaDino) delivers his best bet from Scotland this weekend.
Livingston v Hibs | Saturday 17.15 | BBC Alba
This weekend’s selection comes from the Scottish Championship as treble-chasing Hibs go to Livingston looking for another crucial three points.
Hibs came back from the dead last weekend in the Edinburgh derby to preserve their unbeaten run in 2016. The Hibees are on a fantastic run, losing just once in their last 23 games.
On the other hand, Livi are on the slide. Yet to win in 2016, the hosts have a solitary success to their name in league action since the end of October and one home win in the Championship all season.
Only Alloa keep Livingston off the bottom of the division and if results don't start to improve, they’re in danger of being caught as their rock-bottom rivals slowly chip away at the points difference.
Hibs will win but at 1/2 they’re too short to back so I'm heading into the handicap market instead. I’ll take a punt on Hibs -1 at 7/5 with Paddy Power.
Alan Stubbs has built a side that don't give much away and score plenty from all over the pitch. They've won by at least two goals on several occasions this season and I can see the Hibees repeating the feat on Saturday.
Livingston v Hibs – Hibs -1 handicap (7/5 Paddy Power)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org