GOING for a fifth straight weekend winner, pro punter Dino Vita (@VitaDino) shares his best bet in Scotland this weekend.
Hamilton v St Johnstone | Saturday 15.00
This week’s selection comes from the Scottish Premier League as Hamilton prepare to entertain St Johnstone at New Douglas Park on Saturday.
As many of you know, St Johnstone have been one of many favourite sides this season when it comes to goals and that's exactly where I'm going again this weekend.
The Saints’ incredible run of featuring Both Teams To Score winners in every game this season finally ended last Saturday away at Inverness but they did keep their record of scoring in every game intact.
Tuesday night’s 3-1 away win at Morton in the League Cup ensured normal service had swiftly resumed regarding the BTTS angle and I expect it to follow suit again at Hamilton with Both Teams To Score chalked up at a very backable even-money with Paddy Power.
The Accies were many pundits tip for relegation but they've proved people wrong with some excellent results and lie fifth in the table. They ran Celtic very close at home a couple of weeks a go, eventually losing 2-1.
Hamilton have been involved with their fair share of BTTS matches this term – 7/13 in total – including their last four. The hosts have scored at home in every outing and I can see no reason why that can't enhance that record further against goal specialists St Johnstone.
Hamilton v St Johnstone – Both Teams To Score (1/1 Paddy Power)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org