FOOTBALL LEAGUE expert Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) returns to share his favourite fancies from Tuesday’s coupon.
Plymouth v Wimbledon | Tuesday 13th February 2018, 19:45
- Plymouth won 2-1 away at second-placed Shrewsbury on Saturday to make it 27 points from a possible 36 since the start of December (W8-D3-L1).
- No League One club has picked up more points than Plymouth in that sample.
- Plymouth have lost only three of their past 19 League One matches.
- Plymouth won the shot count 15-6 at Shrewsbury on Saturday.
- Plymouth have scored in 19 of their past 21 League One matches.
- Plymouth have kept four clean sheets in their last nine League One games.
- Wimbledon have lost three games on the trot, including against fellow relegation-battlers Bury and Northampton in their most recent outings.
- Wimbledon have lost half of their 16 away games this season.
- Wimbledon have scored more than once in only three of their 16 away games.
Plymouth draw no bet (7/10 BetVictor)
Accrington v Crewe | Tuesday 13th February 2018, 19:45
- Accrington have W7-D0-L1 of their last 8 League Two games, including winning each of their last four home outings.
- Accrington have won 10 of 15 home League Two encounters this term, scoring at least twice in nine of those matches.
- Accrington have averaged 2.30 goals per-game in their last 10 league matches.
- Accrington have won all eight meetings with the bottom-six this season, scoring 2.50 goals per-game.
- Crewe have lost 19 of their last 27 League Two matches.
- Crewe have lost 12 of 15 away League Two matches and 16 of their previous 20 away games across all competitions.
- Crewe have lost 11 of 11 matches away at teams in 18th and above, conceding 2.36 goals per-game on average.
Accrington to win (4/5 BetVictor)
Wycombe v Swindon | Tuesday 13th February 2018, 19:45
- Wycombe have scored 60 league goals – only Luton (68) have more in the Football League this season.
- Wycombe have fired in more shots on-target than all of their divisional rivals.
- Wycombe have scored in 25 of their 31 League Two matches but only managed to keep seven clean sheets.
- Wycombe’s league games are averaging 3.35 goals per-game with 22 (71%) banking in the Over 2.5 Goals column and 16 (52%) recording Over 3.5 Goals.
- Wycombe have seen their last seven games feature both sides scoring. Overall, 71% of their fixtures have seen BTTS pay-out.
- Swindon boast League Two’s best away record (W10-D1-L5), scoring in all bar one of their 16 away days.
- Swindon have only failed to score twice since October and scored at least twice in 10 of their 16 games as guests.
- Swindon have surpassed the Over 2.5 Goals line in 13 of their away ties with nine also banking in the BTTS market.
- Swindon’s away matches are averaging 2.88 goals per-game. Their matches at top-half teams are averaging 3.00 goals per-game.
Putting the two teams’ home/away records together, Over 2.5 Goals has combined for 24/31 (77%) winning selections with 20/31 (65%) seeing both sides score. A further 13/31 (42%) produced Over 3.5 Goals.
Over 2.5 Goals (10/11 William Hill)
Plymouth v Wimbledon – Plymouth draw no bet (7/10 BetVictor)
Accrington v Crewe – Accrington to win (4/5 BetVictor)
Wycombe v Swindon – Over 2.5 Goals (10/11 William Hill)
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.