CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) explores the lunchtime kick off as Liverpool host Swansea.
Liverpool v Swansea | Saturday 12:30 | BT Sport 1
- Bottom placed Swansea travel to Liverpool in desperate fear of a hiding
- It’s six defeats out of seven for the Welsh club as their six year association with the Premier League increasingly looks desperate.
- Bottom of the table, they’ve brought in Paul Clement to aid their cause. He’s P3 W1 D0 L2 since he arrived at the club.
- Swansea look desperate at the back and they’ve conceded more goals than any other PL side this season with 49.
- Believe it you may not but there are small signs of recovery. They beat Crystal Palace earlier this month and performed admirably in the first half in their defeat to Arsenal last weekend.
- They meet a Liverpool side on a January downer like most of us. After 14 goals scored in December, they’ve notched just four in five January games.
- The absence of Sadio Mane (representing Senegal at the African Nations) has been keenly felt and it may pose further problems on Saturday.
- If Clement can accentuate the positives of that first half display last Saturday then they may keep the score respectable against an off-colour Liverpool.
- I’ll back a Liverpool win and Under 3.5 Goals in the match at odds against.
Liverpool v Swansea – Liverpool to win and Under 3.5 Goals (11/8 Bet Stars)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|