CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) is moving house this weekend so tonight’s Europa League previews are in bullet point format.
Zorya v Manchester United | Thursday 18:00 | BT Sport Europe
- Manchester United need to avoid defeat to qualify for the Last 32
- Zorya lie bottom of the table with two points and have already been eliminated
- Zorya are unbeaten at home in this group with two 1-1 draws against Fenerbahce and Feyenoord to their name
- Like in the Premier League, Manchester United have been hot and cold in this competition with emphatic wins over Fenerbahce and Feyenoord at Old Trafford somewhat blighted by losses in the away matches and a lumpen home display against Zorya.
- As mentioned above, it is worth remembering that United struggled to beat Zorya in their home match in late-September. A 1-0 win was recorded.
- Jose Mourinho’s side have struggled away from home in the Europa League (P2 L2) and overall have won just two of their last eight road trips.
- There has been a lot of talk about the state of the pitch with the Porteuguese describing it as similar to “a rock”.
- The bookmakers have the English side as short as 4/11 which seems mighty short considering their poor away form and worries about the pitch.
- Combining these factors I’ll be backing Under 2.5 Goals and also have small sucks on No Goalscorer and 1-1.
Zorya v Manchester United – Under 2.5 Goals (Evens Paddy Power)
Zorya v Manchester United – No Goalscorer (12/1 William Hill)
Zorya v Manchester United – 1-1 Draw (10/1 BetVictor)
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.