CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) has a quick glance at Monday’s Merseyside Derby.
Everton v Liverpool | Monday 20:00 | Sky Sports 1
- Everton are a funny species eh? Just one win in 11 matches and they then go and beat Arsenal 2-1.
- Things don’t feel right at the club, Ronald Koeman seems permanently pissed off and disillusioned with some of his key players.
- But is there a case in saying that this win will re-fire the spark that we saw pulse so brilliantly in the early weeks of the campaign?
- The atmosphere at Goodison Park in recent months has been one of frustration but the environment was a raucous one last week against Arsenal and with their city rivals here on Monday we can expect much the same.
- The Toffees have penetrated the net in their last 11 league matches at Goodison and you have to go back nine months to find their last Premier League home blank.
- Add that saucy mix into the 2016 soul of Liverpool and surely, folks, you have goals here?
- No side have scored more than Liverpool this league season. Totalling 40 goals in just 16 games, they boats a GPG of 2.5.
- Famously of course, their defence is pretty gash and they’ve conceded in 12 of those 16 matches.
- Monday night matches have been poor this season but let’s hope for something different here. I’m going to be bold and back two big Correct Scores.
- There’s a lot for Ronald Koeman and Everton to lose here and I think they’ll grab a share of the spoils on Monday. The last four PL meetings at Goodison have been draws and back the 2-2 and 3-3 scorelines at the voluptuous odds of 23/2 and 66/1.
Everton v Liverpool – 2-2 Draw (23/2 Marathon Bet)
Everton v Liverpool – 3-3 Draw (66/1 Marathon Bet)
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.