SEVEN winners from his last 10 European NAPs, Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) returns to attack Sunday’s Basque derby in Spain.
Athletic Bilbao v Eibar | Sunday 15:15 | Sky Sports 3
- Athletic Bilbao have scored in 15/18 games this season, including 8/9 at home – only Barcelona on the opening weekend have stopped them scoring at San Mames.
- Athletic Bilbao have scored in 54/63 home La Liga games under Ernesto Valverde.
- Athletic Bilbao have only kept 2/9 clean sheets at home this season and 4/18 overall.
- Athletic Bilbao have seen Both Teams To Score bank in 11/18 games including 9/13 in La Liga this season.
- Athletic Bilbao have Aritz Aduritz suspended.
- Eibar’s excellent start to the season has been based on their excellent home record but the minnows did draw 1-1 away to Real Madrid.
- Eibar have scored in all bar 1 of their 13 league games.
- Eibar have seen Both Teams To Score pay-out in 9/13 league games, including 6/7 away.
- Eibar have scored in 18/25 away games under Jose Luis Mendilibar in La Liga, seeing Both Teams To Score bank in 16/25 away league games.
- Eibar are yet to keep a clean sheet away from home.
- Eibar have scored in 18/25 away games under Jose Luis Mendilibar.
Since the start of last season Athletic Bilbao and Eibar have collectively been involved in 31/50 home/away Both Teams To Score games – that’s 62% success rate which implies betting odds of just 8/13.
Back Both Teams To Score (28/29 888).
Athletic Bilbao v Eibar – Both Teams To Score (28/29 888)