SIXTEEN winners from his last 20 Football League weekend fancies, Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) returns with three more for Saturday.
Derby v Norwich | Saturday 15:00
- Derby have scored 2+ goals in each of their last 3 games (won 3/3).
- Derby have fired in 55 shots in their last 3 games – an average of 18.33 per-game.
- Derby have landed 26 attempts on-target in their last 3 games – an average of 8.66 per-game.
- Only Newcastle (87), Barnsley (78) and Nottingham Forest (78) have landed more shots on-target in the Championship this season.
- Norwich have lost 4/4 games, conceding 11 goals.
- Norwich have failed to keep a clean sheet in 9 away games, conceding 20 goals – only Rotherham (28) have shipped more goals away.
- Norwich have kept only 2/17 clean sheets since relegation – only Rotherham (41) and Nottingham Forest (30) have conceded more goals (29).
- Norwich have W1-D2-L6 against clubs in 13th and above, conceding 2+ goals in 6/9.
- Only 7 Championship sides have faced more shots on-target than Norwich.
- Norwich are without suspended defender Martin Olsson and midfielder Graham Dorrans.
Back Derby to score Over 1.5 Goals (16/13 888)
Walsall v Southend | Saturday 15:00
- Walsall’s home matches average more goals per-game than any side in League One – 3.55 goals per-game.
- Walsall’s 9 home games have featured 7/9 Over 2.5 Goals winners and 8/9 Both Teams To Score winners.
- Walsall have recorded 10/14 Over 2.5 Goals winners at home under John Whitney with 12/14 also paying-out for Both Teams To Score backers.
- Walsall have scored in all 14 home fixtures under John Whitney.
- Southend are just two points off the play-offs having W6-D4-L2 in their last 12 games.
- Southend have scored in 10/12 matches with Simon Cox and Nile Ranger forming a flourishing partnership in attack.
- Southend have fired in 37 shots in their last 2 games and are unbeaten in 7 (W4-D3-L0) when playing in a new 4-4-2 formation.
- Southend’s away games average 3.11 goals per-game – the Shrimpers have kept only 2/9 clean sheets away.
- Southend have seen 6/9 away games feature Over 2.5 Goals – 9/9 matches have produced at least 2 goals.
Back Over 2.5 Goals and Both Teams To Score (13/10 Coral)
Morecambe v Plymouth | Saturday 15:00
- Morecambe have W2-D2-L9 since the start of September in League Two, conceding 2+ goals in 11/13 matches.
- Morecambe have conceded 2+ goals in 13/18 league games this season.
- Exclude August 2015 and August 2016 and Morecambe have W12-D11-L31 in League Two since the start of 2015/16 – a 57% loss-rate – conceding 2+ goals in 37/54 (69%) games.
- Morecambe are averaging a league-high 17.35 shots per-game against – the next worst figure is Barnet (13.24). The Shrimps have also faced the most shots on-target.
- Morecambe have seen their best player (Tom Barkuizen) leave last week and second-highest league scorer Jack Dunn return to Liverpool.
- Morecambe are bottom of League Two for the first time since 2010.
- Plymouth lost back-to-back games but won the shot count 30-16 in those encounters.
- Plymouth have W19-D6-L6 in away games under Derek Adams, scoring 2+ goals in 19/31 (61%) of matches.
- Plymouth have scored in 26/31 (84%) of away games under Derek Adams.
- Plymouth have W7-D0-L1 in 8 away games this season, scoring 2+ in 6/8 – only 2 clubs have scored more goals away.
- Only Luton and Blackpool are averaging more shots on-target away than Plymouth whilst only Luton, Portsmouth and Blackpool have fired in more shots away than Plymouth.
- Away teams in League Two have won 37% of league games this season compared to a 35% win rate for home sides.
Back Plymouth to win and Over 1.5 Goals (13/10 Paddy Power)
Derby v Norwich – Derby to score Over 1.5 Goals (16/13 888)
Walsall v Southend – Over 2.5 Goals and Both Teams To Score (13/10 Coral)
Morecambe v Plymouth – Plymouth to win and Over 1.5 Goals (13/10 Paddy Power)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|