KING of the cards Gavin Murphy (@GamePlanGavin) has found an angle to exploit in the Manchester derby on Saturday.
Manchester United v Manchester City | Saturday 12:45 | Sky Sports 1
United v City, Jose v Pep, red v blue…it’s Manchester derby time!
Where do we begin with this match? The hype has been steadily building all week and will reach a frenzy come Saturday lunchtime
. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been winding up Manchester City, and in particular Claudio Bravo, by sending him items through the post. It promises to be some spectacle at Old Trafford.
Predictably, Mark Clattenburg gets the whistle and he will do his level best to maintain order. In fact, the cards shown recently in this fixture have been surprisingly low.
The past six meetings have featured total card counts of 2-4-3-7-4-3. Even with the expectation of a more hostile encounter this time around lines of Under/Over 6 Cards have little appeal so I’ve looked at other markets.
One that catches my eye is a special from SkyBet. It involves Both Teams To Score, each team to have 4+ corners and each team to have 20+ booking points. I’ve researched this and in truth the historical stats are mixed.
BTTS would have won in 2/6. However, I think we’d all agree it would appear to have a decent chance in this match even with Sergio Aguero suspended.
The 4+ corners to each team angle would have won in 5/6 matches – so very solid form in that category.
And the 20+ booking points per team would have won in 3/6 but if each side doesn’t collect at least two yellows in a game like this we might as well all go home!
I will be traveling to see Billy Joel at Wembley whilst this game is being played and I want a bet to keep me interested as I listen on the radio. At 4/1 with SkyBet, I’m more than happy to take a punt on ‘BTTS, 4+ corners for each team and 20+ bookings points per team’.
Manchester United v Manchester City – Both Teams To Score, 4+ corners for each team and 20+ bookings points per team (4/1 SkyBet)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|