BUNDESLIGA fanatic Tom Loveys (@ValueBetMethods) is back to cover Friday night’s mouthwatering tussle between Schalke and Bayern.
Schalke v Bayern Munich | Friday 19:30 | BT Sport 2
Bayern Munich could hardly have been more impressive and Werder Bremen could hardly have been much worse on Matchday 1, as the champions coasted to a 6-0 opening day victory.
Conversely Schalke struggled at Eintracht Frankfurt, going down by an Alexander Meier goal.
As ever Bayern are prohibitive odds in the Match Odds market at a best-priced 1/3, whereas Schalke are as big as 10/1 in places for the three points.
Bayern will be hoping that main man Robert Lewandowski can continue off from two weeks ago where he scored a hat-trick, he’s priced at best 13/5 for the opening goal on Friday.
Carlo Ancelotti will be assessing the fitness of Arjen Robben and Jerome Boateng but new signing Renato Sanches should be available.
Schalke look to get their first points on the board and have the confidence of the Veltins Arena crowd behind them. New signings Yevhen Konoplyanka, Nabil Bentaleb and Benjamin Stambouli could all make home debuts and whilst they expect a hard game, it’s one to relish,
Whilst Bayern definitely have the quality, they may find it a little tougher than the first matchday, and may not break down the Royal Blues as easy as they’d like.
Buoyed on with a noisy home crowd, Schalke should make life difficult in the first 45 and the value seems to be on a Draw at Half-Time.
Twelve of Schalke’s last 20 games at home have seen the scores level and 11 of Bayern’s last 20 away games have also been locked at the interval.
Coach Markus Weinzierl will be keen for his side to ‘still be in it’ come the break and at a best price of 9/5 (Stan James) this appears to be the value play.
The last three meetings between the sides have all been level at the break, so for WLB followers we are hoping for much of the same.
So strap in, fill up those steins with your favourite German beer and enjoy the action – Good luck.
Schalke v Bayern Munich – Half-time draw (9/5 Stan James)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|