BOOKINGS boff Gavin Murphy (@GamePlanGavin) is back with a view on Sunday’s big Premier League contest from the Emirates.
Arsenal v Liverpool | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
Two of the so-called heavyweights clash at the Emirates on Sunday afternoon as Liverpool travel to Arsenal.
What can we expect from these clubs over the next 38 games? Who knows but I fancy goals in this particular game more than I do cards, with two teams that like to attack and have vulnerable defences.
The past five encounters between these two teams have produced 20 cards at an average of 4.00 cards-per-game.
Arsenal were the worst team to follow last season for cards, averaging just 1.28 cards-per-game.
The whisteblower in this one is Michael Oliver and he has officiated three of the last five meetings, issuing total card numbers in those games of 5-6-3 – that is an average of 4.67 cards-per-game.
In 2015/16, the 31-year-old from Northumberland averaged 3.73 cards-per-game.
I’m not sure we will see that many cards this weekend.
Instead, I’m looking at the number of Liverpool cards. Oliver averages 1.96 cards-per-game to the Reds over his career.
In last year’s Premier League, Jurgen Klopp’s men typically collected 1.84 c cards-per-league-game.
In 26 league matches in 2015/16 Oliver gave the away team four or more cards on just four occasions (15%), so something similar here looks likely.
The man in black averaged 2.19 cards-per-game to the away team with 2-3 cards being shown to the visitors in 15/26 matches.
With supportive stats, I’m backing Liverpool to receive 2-3 cards with William Hill at 21/20.
Arsenal v Liverpool – Liverpool to receive 2-3 cards (21/20 William Hill)
That’s right. We’re giving away £10 instant cash if Alexis Sanchez touches the ball in Sunday’s game against Liverpool at the Emirates.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|