SPURS look to keep challenging Leicester as they host Manchester United on Sunday. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) offers his view.
Tottenham v Manchester United | Sunday 16:00 | Sky Sports 1
Leicester face Sunderland in the match before this and I feel the result of that may have an effect on this game. Everything we read and hear about Tottenham at the moment is peppered with the word Leicester.
If the Foxes drop points at the Stadium Of Light (my preview of that game) then it will surely give Tottenham a real boost heading into this game whilst if Claudio Raineri’s side win again then it may be a dispiriting influence on them.
Manchester United continue to bob and weave their way through the season, hopping from crisis to resurgence from fortnight to fortnight. They come into this game on the back of win to nil victories over Manchester City and Everton no less but more despair awaits surely.
The one thing in Louis Van Gaal’s teams favour is their ability to produce the goods against the top sides this season. They’ve already beaten Spurs on the opening day of the season and also knocked out Arsenal, Manchester City and Liverpool.
Going against Manchester United here is their poor away form in the Premier League. Last month’s win at the Etihad was only their second road win in nine and they’ve lost to Bournemouth, West Brom, Sunderland and Stoke in that period.
I’ll be honest with you and tell you I’m finding this game hard to solve. As I mentioned at the top of the piece I think the Leicester result might affect Spurs so I’ll be only punting after that game finishes.
Odds of just over Evens on Spurs don’t appeal when faced with a side who’ve repeatedly raised their game against superior opposition this season and instead I’ll have a small punt on 2-3 goals at 21/20.
Manchester United’s last four league games have all each spawned just one goal but when you factor in Tottenham’s lusty attack and United’s proud record against them I think we’ll see some goals here.
Tottenham v Manchester United – Exactly 2-3 Goals (21/20 BetVictor)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|