AFTER a superb draw in Paris midweek Manchester City now host West Brom on Saturday night. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) shares his view with us.
Manchester City v West Brom | Saturday 17:30 | Sky Sports 1
Manchester City put a bit of rare effort in on Wednesday night in Paris as they secured a fantastic 2-2 draw against Paris St Germain in the Champions League Quarter-Finals but how will they perform here?
Chalked up at best price 1/3 I feel queasy trusting this lot at such skinny odds in this competition. This is a side who’ve failed to win 15 of their 31 Premier League matches this season and have looked like a horse that’s desperate to protect it’s mark.
West Brom have hit the 40 point mark and have no relegation fears. This of course means they have very little to play for, but don’t let that put you off. Last season they lost just one of their last six matches when in a comfortable position.
The problem with the Baggies at the moment is their inability to score goals and with just one recorded in their last three matches it makes for uncomfortable reading.
Man City do have something to play for as they are currently engaged in a fight with their neighbours for a Top 4 place. A slip up could be costly and you’d like to think they’ll be conscious of that.
All nine defeats that Manuel Pellegrini’s side have suffered this Premier League season have come against top half teams and it’s over a year since they lost to a bottom half side.
One thing that puts me off going in heavy on Man City would be the fact they have the return leg against PSG in a matter of days. Surely that will be on their minds?
With that being the case I’ll have a small interest on Under 2.5 Goals at decent odds of 6/5 with Betfair. But if the real Man City turn up…
Man City v West Brom – Under 2.5 Goals (6/5 Betfair Sportsbook)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.