ARSENAL take their falling-apart-at-the-seams title challenge to Goodison on Saturday. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) previews the match for us.
Everton v Arsenal | Saturday 12:45 | BT Sport 1
Arsenal at the moment remind me of a pissed-up guy who’s had five pints too many and is stumbling up the street on his way home with his shirt tail hanging out checking his phone to see if the girl he loves has text him. But she hasn’t, because she’s dumped him for not paying her enough attention.
The North London outfit have had an appalling few weeks. They’ve been knocked out the Champions League and FA Cup and fell a massive 11 points behind league leaders Leicester. They’ve lost their way and look like they’ve missed the ultimate prize (or the girl if you want to appropriate that metaphor again).
On Saturday they go back into the ring looking to keep fighting but the prospect of a knockout blow is a real one as they face a buoyant Everton side.
The Toffees have just downed Chelsea in the FA Cup and are the new favourites to win the competition. What’s been a frustrating season might just end on a high.
Since being knocked out of the League Cup by Man City in January the club have pulled up their socks and marched forward with six wins from their eight matches.
Their only slip-ups were a bizarre defeat at the hands of West Brom where they completely dominated and a 3-2 surrender to a very good West Ham side.
Everton will come into this match in a better place than Arsenal and are unbeaten in three matches against them at Goodison. They’ll be hopeful of extending that run here.
This is a match Arsenal really have to win on Saturday but I’m not sure there’s enough in the tank and in the mind to get them through it. It’s the draw at 13/5 with William Hill that looks value to me.
Everton v Arsenal – Draw (13/5 William Hill)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|