DINO VITA (@VitaDino) is back in form right now. Can the pro punter continue his hot streak this weekend?
Cowdenbeath v Peterhead | Saturady 15.00
My selection this week comes from Scotland League One as promotion-chasing Peterhead travel south to face Cowdenbeath.
Peterhead have gone quietly about there business for months now but it’s hard not to notice a side in such good form.
On a 14-game unbeaten streak in the league that stretches back to the end of October and a Petrofac Cup final to look forward to with Rangers to come, the Blue Toon are flying. Peterhead’s run has been so good they’ve moved into second in Scottish League One after hunting down Ayr.
In their 14-match run they’ve beaten Ayr twice and also drawn twice with runaway leaders Dunfermline – they’ve also hammered Saturday’s opponents Cowdenbeath 7-0 at home in November.
Cowden are yet to win in 2016 – a run of five straight defeats ended last weekend with a 2-2 draw with rock-bottom Brechin. It’s been a hard rebuilding job for Colin Nish following relegation last season.
Apart from an excellent December, it’s been a season to forget for the Blue Brazil and coming up against a side with Scotland’s most prolific striker in Rory McAllister, they must fear another defeat awaits against in-form Peterhead (8/11 Bet365).
Cowdenbeath v Peterhead – Peterhead to win (8/11 Bet365)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]