Hibs v St Johnstone | Saturday 15.00
Hibs have two advantages going into this League Cup semi-final – Anthony Stokes and the fans.
Stokes’s signing could be an inspired piece of business and he netted on his debut as a sub against St Mirren last week.
Alan Stubbs must be tempted to start the on-loan Celt and the bulk of the Tynecastle crowd will welcome that move – in fact all but the poxy 3,000 St Johnstone fans.
The Perth club are raging at the tickets split and having four times more fans in the ground should lift the Hibees.
Having already knocked out Dundee United and Aberdeen, the Championship side tempt at 7/4 with Skybet.
However, Saints are an established top-flight outfit who don’t concede too many goals and have match-winners in the shape of Stevie MacLean and Michael O’Halloran.
So the best bet for me is Hibs draw no bet at 9/11 with Marathon.
Rangers v Falkirk | Saturday 15.00
The big match in the Championship is the Bairns’ trip to Ibrox and the home side should notch a vital win and move eight points clear of Hibs.
They have won five in a row and scored 21 goals since losing to Falkirk.
Eight of Rangers’ last nine outings have seen over 2.5 goals – the only unders outing was the 2-0 win at Morton on Monday night.
Falkirk will have a go and that should mean goals in a fixture where five of the last six have gone overs so more than 2.5 goals and a home win is the shout at 8/11 with Paddy Power.
Ayr v Stenhousemuir | Saturday 15.00
Ayr’s home record is keeping their title bid alive as they struggle on the road where they’ve lost three on the bounce.
At Somerset Park it’s a different story with five wins in their last six and they can take the points on Saturday against a Stenny side they’ve already beaten home and away this season.
Take the Honest Men at 11/17 with Marathon.
Hibs v St Johnstone – Hibs draw no bet (9/11 Marathon)
Rangers v Falkirk – Rangers to win and Over 2.5 Goals (8/11 Paddy Power)
Ayr v Stenhousemuir – Ayr to win (11/17 Marathon)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|