THE Daily Record’s Mr Fixit (@mrfixittips) returns with his three Both Teams To Score selections in Scotland this weekend.
Hearts v Motherwell | Saturday 15.00
Hearts have netted 2+ in both their meetings with Motherwell this season and 2+ in their previous three home games.
Robbie Neilson’s men were superb in beating Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup last weekend and it’s always difficult to oppose them at Tynecastle.
However, I’m wary of backing the Jambos at a best 5/6 with Matchbook.
Motherwell are in great nick under Mark McGhee, unbeaten in six and scoring 17 in those games, and have lost just three of their last 10 in Gorgie.
Instead I’m going for both to score at 5/6 with BetVictor. This has landed in the Jambos’ last three league games and four of Well’s last five.
St Johnstone v Hamilton | Saturday 15.00
Saints have gone right off the boil with no goals in four and just one point in a 0-0 draw against Hearts.
However, I reckon they’ll find their shooting boots against a Hamilton side they’ve banged in eight against in two meetings this season – 4-2 away and 4-1 in Perth.
Tommy Wright will also look at Accies’ recent results – 1-4 v Annan, 3-3 at Motherwell, 3-4 v Inverness and 0-4 at Dundee – and believe in his hitmen.
There should be goals here and both to score pays 17/20 at BetVictor.
Stenhousemuir v Brechin | Saturday 15.00
Brechin prop up League One with just one win in their last seven but are usually good for a goal and have only failed to net once in their last eight.
They travel to fellow strugglers Stenny who’ve kept one clean sheet in 10 home outings.
Complete the both to score treble with this match at 11/18 with 888 Sport.
Hearts v Motherwell – Both Teams To Score (5/6 BetVictor)
St Johnstone v Hamilton – Both Teams To Score – (17/20 BetVictor)
Stenhousemuir v Brechin – Both Teams To Score (11/18 888 Sport)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]