PRO PUNTER Dino Vita (@VitaDino) takes a goals approach to the Scottish Premiership clash at Dens Park this weekend.
Dundee v Motherwell | Saturday 15.00
I’m going goal-hunting in the Scottish Premiership on Saturday, as Dundee entertain Motherwell at Dens Park.
Both sides’ form has been fairly inconsistent of late with the dup languishing around mid-table but only a few points off the play-off places.
Dundee have been amongst the goals in recent weeks – six of their last seven games have all breached the Over 2.5 lin, with five of those fixtures featuring Over 3.5 Goals or more.
Kane Hemmings is Dundee’s main man up top with nine goals in those seven games. But most alarming for manager Paul Hartley is their inability to keep a clean sheet – they’ve managed just three all season.
Motherwell have enjoyed an upturn in results since Mark McGhee took over, which has seen them start to climb the table, including a 2-1 win over Celtic at Parkhead.
But Well have not won in their last three league outings. However, they have been amongst the goals with nine of their last 10 matches producing three goals or more and six breaking the Over 3.5 Goals barrier.
Both head-to-head contests this season have seen Over 2.5 Goals already and I’m confident it’ll be 3/3 on Saturday afternoon. So I’ll count on a repeat at 17/20 (Bet365).
Dundee v Motherwell – Over 2.5 Goals (17/20 Bet365)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.