PRO PUNTER Dino Vita (@VitaDino) lines up his best bet from the Scottish coupon this weekend.
Montrose v Clyde | Saturday 15.00
This weekend’s selection arrives from Scottish League Two as title favourites Clyde travel north to face Montrose.
Barry Ferguson’s men were my ante-post pick back July and I still believe they will win the league,.
The visitors sit fifth in a very congested top-half but have played two games fewer than top-side Elgin and would go top if they win their games in hand.
Clyde have won seven of their last nine games, including wins against challengers Annan and Elgin, as well as Saturday’s opponents Montrose in that run of results.
Montrose, on the other hand, are on a poor run of form with a solitary success in 11 that came against rock-bottom East Stirling. The hosts have also been knocked out the Scottish Cup by a non-league side on their own turf.
If Clyde want to win promotion they have to come to sides like Montrose and come away with maximum points and I fully expect them to do just that.
So odds-against 11/8 (BetVictor) on an away win make plenty of appeal. it’s hard to ignore at an odds against price.
Montrose v Clyde – Clyde to win (11/8 BetVictor)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.