A welcome winner for Dino (@VitaDino) last week and now he’s confident of another here.
St Johnstone v Hamilton | Saturday 15:00
It was good to get back to winning ways last weekend when Rangers helped themselves to a convincing win in the Scottish Cup. Back to league action this weekend and I’m in the Scottish Premiership as St Johnstone host Hamilton at Mcdiarmid Park on Saturday.
St Johnstone sit 4th in the league after an excellent run of form before Christmas propelled them up the table. They’ve fallen a bit behind the Top 3 after a run of three without a win the league since then but will hope their good form at home will get them their first win in 2016. After all, they only lost four games in the league at home in the whole of 2015.
Hamilton on the other hand are in free fall and last weekend’s 4-1 loss at League Two Annan in the Scottish Cup has set alarm bells ringing that they could be dragged into a relegation battle.
They’ve won one game in their last 13 outings in all competitions a run stretching back to October and it’s seen them fall from 5th to 10th in league.
They’ve only picked up 1/15 points available in December and now they’re only two points above Kilmarnock who sit in the relegation play-off place. Most alarming for manager Martin Canning will the goals they’re shipping, they’ve conceded 19 goals in their last sxi games which is an average of three a game.
St Johnstone have won both meetings this season 2-1 and 4-2, so I fully expect them to make it 3/3 on Saturday, after Hamilton’s horror show last weekend I can’t see them getting anything on Saturday.
St Johnstone v Hamilton – St Johnstone to win (20/21 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|