FOR the second time in January Liverpool and West Ham meet. Will West Ham again? Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) gives us his thoughts.
Liverpool v West Ham | Saturday 17:30 | BT Sport 1
Liverpool? Again! I seem to spend my life writing previews on Liverpool games for WeLoveBetting. I actually investigated this earlier and indeed this is their 10th game in the last month (Dec 30 – Jan 30) and all 10 have been live on TV. Incredible!
What makes things so hard to stomach is that this side are a total nightmare to call. As you can imagine I approach the laptop in a state of concern, rather than fevered pent-up excitement on other occasions
Since December 6th (inclusive) Liverpool’s figures read P14 W5 D4 L5. In other wise a mish-mash of results, an inconsistent cake of activity, a meringue that’s falling apart perhaps? Try and make sense of it, but you can’t.
The wins have come against strong sides like Leicester and Stoke but the defeats have been disappointing with their killers listed as Newcastle, Watford, West Ham, Stoke and Manchester United. Hardly the creme dela creme.
West Ham have already taken down Liverpool twice this season – and with a degree of ease both times. They look to have the perfect profile to go far in this year’s competition and might be worth supporting here.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has already spoken of his desire to avoid a replay and after reaching a Cup final earlier in the week, a gruelling win over Stoke, the pressure will be less intense here. If they go out, I’m sure he’ll live with it.
Those 120 minutes on Tuesday night may prove a factor here and with West Ham fresher and boasting four wins in their last six matches and an impressive draw against Man City last week they look the pick.
The Hammers are best price 3/1 to win and I’ll back them on the Draw No Bet market at a gorgeous 7/4 with William Hill. Let’s see what kind of Liverpool turn up here.
Liverpool v West Ham – West Ham Draw No Bet (7/4 William Hill)
Both sides long odds on. Fancy backing the double at 7/1? Join Boylesports to get 7/1 and cash from us.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|