LIVE on BBC One on Wednesday it’s Leicester against Tottenham. Can Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) crack the code and find a winner?
Leicester v Tottenham | Wednesday 19:45 | BBC One
Again? Really? Yup, for the third time in 10 days these sides meet and here we’ll see one of the sides reach the FA Cup Fourth Round. Take three beckons!
Take one saw the sides draw 2-2 at White Hart Lane. Leicester led for almost all of the second half in that game and surprised me and many others with their tenacity that afternoon. After all they were fielding some squad players.
Take two was more inspiring for Leicester. Again, they went to White Hart Lane and this time they left with three points in their satchels. Robert Huth’s late winner was a big blow to Tottenham’s title hopes and kept the Foxes believing in the (perhaps not) impossible.
So they meet again on Wednesday with both sides fielding squad players again. Leicester are at home to Stoke on Saturday while Spurs travel to South London to face Crystal Palace the same afternoon.
It’s really hard to have a strong view on this game. The match is essentially an irritant for both teams. Neither manager will give a flying one if they get knocked out, so where do you turn?
You turn to the thing that both sides have in their DNA this season – goals! The home side lie second in the table and in the same position for Premier League goals scored too. Spurs lie one goal and one position behind with 38.
Four goals were scored in the opening clash between the sides in the FA Cup so despite the weaker teams lining up we’re entitled to believe in goals here.
Stan James offer odds against 21/20 that both teams score in this match with three or more goals notched. While it hardly screams value it seems a sensible destination for a bet.
That bet has copped in 13 of Leicester’s 26 matches this season while the count for Spurs sits at 15 from 30. Hey. 50% for both sides! With that in mind maybe the 11/10 is a wee bit of value.
Leicester v Tottenham – Over 2.5 Goals and Both Teams To Score (11/10 Stan James)
Wowza! Fancy backing Liverpool at 6/1 to beat tiny Exeter? At Anfield?
Just join Betfair via any of the links on this page and you’ll get that price and a free cash offer from us.
Once you take the offer just email us at [email protected]
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|