THE second live game on Sunday sees Everton host Tottenham. Views here from Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79).
Everton v Tottenham | Sunday 16:00 | Sky Sports 1
A fascinating match this and a fascinating betting market. I expected Spurs to be the narrowest of narrow favourites but it’s Everton who get the nod from most of the bookmakers – just.
Is that right? The Toffees have won just one of their last six league games and lost out to Leicester and Stoke in their last two games at Goodison. Tottenham meanwhile are as short as 9/1 for the title after just one defeat in 13 in all competitions and three Premier League wins on the bounce.
Are they the real deal? We’ll get more of an inkling on Sunday. Everton are without the services of key midfielder James McCarthy and there’s an air of frustration over the club.
Roberto Martinez has been his usual positive self about the club but has bemoaned their poor defensive record. Everton have leaked 12 in their last six league games and have conceded in 11 of their last 13 Premier League encounters.
Flip the coin and you see a Spurs side who have scored in 13 of their last 14 matches. Their only blank coming after that gruelling trip back from Azerbaijan in the Europa League in November.
I think another win here for Spurs would have their fans chirping about the title. It seems like uncharted territory in some ways and maybe that’s why I’m finding it hard to believe in.
But then again Everton have a big midweek in the Capital One Cup semi-finals. It’s a real chance for the club and Martinez to put some much needed silverware back in their cabinet. Will that be a distracting factor here?
This match looks like a potential goal-fest with Everton vulnerable but under pressure at home and Spurs so raw and exciting. I’ll be backing Spurs to win 2-1 and a 2-2 draw at double figure odds. Enjoy!
Everton v Tottenham – Tottenham to win 2-1 (10/1 Bet365)
Everton v Tottenham – 2-2 Draw (13/1 BetVictor)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|