YET another winner for Dino Vita (@VitaDino) last weekend. On Saturday he’s back in the Scottish Championship chasing more.
Livingston v Alloa | Saturday 15.00
My selection this week comes from the Scottish Championship as Livingston host Alloa on Saturday at the best stadium name in football, The Tony Macaroni Arena.
The Lions have been on a decent run recently, only losing twice in their last 6 games, including a draw against Rangers as well as last week’s impressive 3-1 away victory at Peterhead in the Scottish Cup. They’re involved in a mini league of four at the bottom of the second tier along with St Mirren, Dumbarton and their weekend guests Alloa.
Alloa have had a dreadful season and quickly becoming cut adrift at the bottom of the standings haven’t failed to win in 12 league or cup games. The visitors have lost their last eight, scoring just once, and following Danny Lennon’s resignation as manager on Monday night, they were thumped 5-0 at Dumbarton on Tuesday.
Saturday is a real six-pointer and I think Livi are great value at 3/4 (SkyBet) considering Alloa’s poor form and we should take full advantage of their short confidence.
Livingston v Alloa – Livingston to win (3/4 SkyBet)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]